ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting rid of 'Bloatware'

Any tips lol?

Am talking about all the preinstalled manufacturers crap software that come with new pc's.

Now the software doesn't usually appear in the start up menu or the add/remove programs in control panel - coz they are clever like that ;)

Bus w**ker
What's the software you're trying to remove?

If all else fails delete the System32 folder, that'll stop it loading...

Cupra
^^FLOL!

CCleaner normally shows programs that don't appear in the add/ remove list. Might be worth giving that a shot. You can also choose which programs start with the PC.

Nah its a Toshiba laptop (Sold my old gaming one on ebay and bought a netbook, realised netbooks are great at surfing net but useless at computing!)

So I bought a new (non gaming;)) Toshiba Laptop, and it comes with loads of preloaded software, wet behind the ears I may be but I won't be touching the system 32 file, assuming it has one mind as its win 7 64bit???