ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

getting rid of willwood 4 pots

williams 2 turbo
i have had these for a few months, on the willy turbo, and they are great, apart from the way the pads squeel like a pig at mating time. if you stand on them they are fine, if you just creeping in traffic they're a nightmare, unless your deaf. ive tried changing to mintex 1144 paqds and everythng else i know, but to no avail. any one got any ideas how to shut them up?

if i cant shut them up, i'll sort out a big disc conversion with 5 turbo calipers, as that worked a treat on the hybrid.

182 inside
nothing you can do really. lots of owners had similar probs. pad noise can be reduced by changing to greenstuff if available.:dapprove:

i have had these for a few months, on the willy turbo, and they are great, apart from the way the pads squeel like a pig at mating time. if you stand on them they are fine, if you just creeping in traffic they're a nightmare, unless your deaf. ive tried changing to mintex 1144 paqds and everythng else i know, but to no avail. any one got any ideas how to shut them up?

if i cant shut them up, i'll sort out a big disc conversion with 5 turbo calipers, as that worked a treat on the hybrid.

Go to a softer pad but don't bother IMO with the big disk conversion I don't rate it at all your going backwards.

williams 2 turbo
the way i see it, the cars never going on a track, and ive tried 2 sets of pads, and the benifits, just dont warrent, the constant noise from them. it's just getting to the stage where its embarrasing to drive it around anywhere near a town centre, or car park.