ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GHOST PIC

• Thread starter 182-racing-blue
  • Start date

182-racing-blue

Hi guys, I'm as sceptical as the next guy about ghosts and stuff but check these pics out.

I no very little about how these pics occur in regards to the human psychie making out shapes in the human form when it can't actually make out what it is.

I think this is just one of those coincidences with light, reflection and a hand print on the glass.... however i noticed a subtle difference with the hand and its positioning in relation to the nearby lines in the picture, could be just the position, elevation etc at which the picture was taken.

Thoughts and views appreciated.

PS these are 3 different pictures taken at different times.

ghost1.gif

ghost2.gif

ghost3.gif

182-racing-blue

ghost4.gif

can anyone play with the levels and try to get more detail?

clio 182 black /gold
Is that not the person taking the phot,s reflection? Also gressy hand prints from the boy on the sofa?

182-racing-blue

Is that not the person taking the phot,s reflection? Also gressy hand prints from the boy on the sofa?
+1

:)

How many people take the photo at chest height?

Its a picture of a friend of a friend from facebook, I thought it was quite spooky.

Also can anyone explain the shaft of light in the first pic that seems to be flash bounce towards the childs head?

Seeing as there are a few self proffessed experts that frequent this forum I expected a little more than stating the bleedin obvious. lol

182-racing-blue

If you look at the hand print it is tiny, there seems to be an anomaly which looks like the ghostly figure is placing their hand over the print.

This pic has no link to me at all, as far as I am aware it was taken on a family holiday.

seeing as I started secondary school when some of you were crapping yellow I don't expect any of you to be at all analytical.

Are there any adults that wish to comment. lol

182-racing-blue

I figured it should be lens flare but it just seems so precise towards the child.

As for the ghostly face im not so sure its a reflection just a mixture of flash and dirty windows. I can see the neckline of the guy taking the pic but the face isnt clear of the photographer.

Thanks for your input pete.

LOL, if you're such an adult then surely you don't believe in ghosts.

It's no more than what it is - the flash reflecting off a dirty window.

Look and analyse it anyway you want, and believe what you want lol! :)

I'm just slightly confused as to why the picture is taken perpendicular to a flat plane of glass hidden by a curtain yet a bright light that could be the flash is not directly in front of the camera but massively off centre, not level with the vertical centre of the picture, and conveniently on the bit of glass that is in the picture and not hidden by the curtain...

VaVa
The human brain is programmed to pick out shapes and figures it recognises. That's why you see faces in hedges, objects in the clouds.

Ghosts do not exist.