ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Giffgaff iPhone users

Anyone having issues? I have full signal, 3G, no service or mast issues and excellent coverage according to the online checker. However, my Internet is slow, sometimes I am typing quicker than the words appear, you tube will not play, cant connect to App Store either.

My previous giffgaff account was never like this.

I reported the issue and the answer from giffgaff was to reset my settings and turn on and off my phone.

That has done nothing.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue?

LY 182
I'm on GG.

Can't connect to the app store. Browsing the web seems fine. My mail does seem a bit slow at times.

Getting tempted to ditch the 4 and SIM free option and get a new contract but I suspect the 5's are still hard to get hold of.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Mine seems fine but then I don't use 3G very often on it as my office only gives me the E.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
It sounds like they're having network issues again. Either that or what Tom said about throttling.

Yep, does seem something is up. I did a speed test and results are a 1/4 of what they used to be, and that's in my strongest signal area.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Maybe issue local to you? Or being throttled?

Just did a test in 3G area. Got 5mb d/l and 1.5mb u/l on giff gaff. Pretty quick in my area.