ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

girls in clios

mk4 golf gttdi180
saw a couple of girls yesterday in a 5dr clio mk2 phs2 (alays looking out for fit girls in clios) and when i drove past i saw it had a 172 grille on i wanted to shout stop and ask her to swap but waht with my car being all smashed up lol:(

I saw a very cheeky blonde behind me on wednesday in a black 182. God she looked good in that. I gave her the thumbs up thru the back window and she flashed me

unfotunately with the headlights. lol

C

clio172cup20

99.8% of birds in KA's are stunners.... the other .2% are either men or old minging ladies!!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I see lots of old people in clio's. but when it is a young girl its always time to pitch a tent.

PHS 1 172 SILVER
You boys are so rude lol what about us girls we never see any 1 fit driving clios they are all geeks or chavs :D

RB 182
I work for Ford, and when uber fit girls bring their StreetKas in, their mobile numbers are on the jobsheet!

More than once ive been tempted to give them a text, but im sure there are laws against that!