ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glasgow Photography Meet - Monday 5th October

Tappd'd RS
Probably start off at Kelvingrove or something - as discussed in other threads.

1. B@llsie
2. Paul

tiTTy & SV650
I shall pop along, hope the weathers decent. Its dark by 8 mind, you'll miss the sunset (if it's nice that is!)

tiTTy & SV650
98% cloud cover tonight, so you're going to want places with good architectural feature lighting. Little rain after 7pm which is a plus!

Metcheck is my source, I'm not sure how accurate it is at the mo.

Porsche Boxster987S
callum is also coming. im going out to meet him at eurocentral so he can follow me into the city centre to save him getting lost. Should be at kelvingrove for around 8pm. Plenty of well lit places down by the water or across at the bbc centre. Also a few urban settings:cool:

tiTTy & SV650
I was down at the clydeside with Ally taking pics last night of my c**k etc. (before chic edits it)

Got some crackers of the BBC and from the Bells Bridge looking towards Squinty bridge, also the Science centre.

I'll come along on the motorbike and say hello and leave you to it cause I did my fair bit of standing around last night

Porsche Boxster987S
I was down at the clydeside with Ally taking pics last night of my c**k etc. (before chic edits it)

Got some crackers of the BBC and from the Bells Bridge looking towards Squinty bridge, also the Science centre.

I'll come along on the motorbike and say hello and leave you to it cause I did my fair bit of standing around last night

we did the same a week or so ago mate. Some of my shots are here http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=454558

tiTTy & SV650
Glasgow uni looked awesome from the Clydeside all floodlit, Park Circus is possibly a shout too