ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glovebox Light!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi there. This is going to sound really wierd, but can anyone got me a picture of there glovebox light and maybe a picture of the connecter that goes into the light itself.

My clio doesnt have a glovebox light. Is it ment to ??

Thanks ,Sam!

Lots of Alfas
If its a mk2ph1 then it wont have one. In the ph2 the gloveboxes were also cooled on some models.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
both mine and my bro's ph3 dynamiques didnt have one but it had a hole for one. but his gf's 51plate had one and a dimmer for the dash.

www.renparts.co.uk
think they phased them out in 03, all the earlier dynamiques have them, then later ones don't, was having a look at an 04 one we have yesterday to see if the wiring was there like it is for the dash dimmer, but it doesn't seem to be.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
well, mine doesnt have the dimmer, but its got all the wiring for it. Just need the switch and the plate.

Also, how can i find out if i have the wiring for a light??

How do i take the bottom of the glovebox out:?

Thanks, Sam!

Clio Campus Sport 07
My glovebox doesnt have one. I have a "Mk2" Campus '07 (that right?)
I ended up putting a 5mm LED strip in in white right at the back, looks great now and i can find my stuff!

'52 Clio 172 2.0 16v
sorry to be a pain lads, anyone know what the bulb is in the glovebox as I'm clueless! :( cheers!

clio sold :(
Mine has one. Only comes on when open if the headlights are on.
Need pic of connector? 53 plate mk2 ph2 sport.

clio sold :(
20130108_151623.gif

20130108_151727.gif

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Mine has one too. 04 reg 182. I swapped bulb for a 38mm led festoon thing. Looks miles better. Xenon white too ;)

I've used a strip of SMDs for my glovebox using the same sensor when the glovebox opens :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357659140271.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357659140271.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 143
I took the dash off and tapped into the interior light loom its at the bottom of the a pillar. So when the uch knocks off the timing interior lights this goes as well.

Plus I've used the glovebox switch.