ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going around in circles...

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome news bud :)

MK1 Eunos roadster with only 60 odd thousand on the clock - the guy didn't spot in the receipts that the clocks were changed at 40000 to ones that read 85000 so advertised it as a high miler. It is honestly 100% rust free. Not a spot anywhere! Nardi wheel and gear lever and gaiter too :)

ill post a thread when I've got some decent pics.

Ill be hitting you up for tips and advice I'm sure haha.

Swift Sport
Well I've been doing exactly what Naith said and I've been out all summer enjoying the Mazda, and it's still exactly the same as the day I bought it. Chuffed to bits with it :)

Little midnight from last night...

14856003071_6e6e71f0fe_c.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
An OEM MX5 is all you need to enjoy the summer. :D

All the try-hards with their JDM (but, strangely, registered in the UK from new) 5s are just as bad a set of chavs as those Clios with Lexus lights, drain-pipe exhausts and neons.

Swift Sport
A friend of mine has a 1.8 Mk2 with a manifold, lightened flywheel, decat, full stainless system, throttle bodies and Megasquirt, yet he's no quicker than me until about 70mph. Madness.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I love the look of that Ste

The wheels really suit it too, I can't wait to change my daisys for something a bit more 'substancial'

Swift Sport
I love the look of that Ste

The wheels really suit it too, I can't wait to change my daisys for something a bit more 'substancial'

Cheers Paul :)

I think it's almost essential to change the standard wheels, especially on Mk1's! 15's with 195/50/15's are ideal, and cheap! :D

Swift Sport
This is lovely. I also really like the Ignis'. So much so, I'm forced to the classifieds to have a look.

The Ignis is such a weird car, I should hate it but it's just got something about it. Best way I can describe it is it's like borrowing your Nan's Nissan Micra and finding out it'll keep up with nearly everything you come across, whilst handling great at the same time.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
The Ignis is such a weird car, I should hate it but it's just got something about it. Best way I can describe it is it's like borrowing your Nan's Nissan Micra and finding out it'll keep up with nearly everything you come across, whilst handling great at the same time.

I was looking at it to replace my current Nissan Micra, but with a wolf in sheeps clothing element :)

Swift Sport
I was looking at it to replace my current Nissan Micra, but with a wolf in sheeps clothing element :)

I did put mine up for sale on here last week, but it's far from showroom condition. I've been struggling to find something to replace it with though!

Swift Sport
A 1*2? And the cycle continues......

I'm in the middle of applying for my racing license to compete in a sprint championship, and I'm going to be entering the standard car category. Unfortunately the Ignis falls into the 1.4-2.0 class so my chances of beating the 182's are pretty slim, which is essentially why I advertised it. All my mates think I should give it a go in the Ignis and see if I can upset a few people in a 1.5 lol.

Swift Sport
I was on the Nutz stand at Japfest along with another 150 or so MX-5's...

10565111_692545600837959_5936803188192287048_n.jpg

14947797182_09c4f58668_b.jpg

14761453619_b43a622cc0_b.jpg

The MX-5 scene is massive to say the least! Really good day :)

Listerine & Poledo
I see a Listerine.
with the hero skirts!!!!!

(I also see a bunch of uncle ben's specials)

Fiesta ST-2
Let us know if you put it up for sale!
Did a driving experience day last week in a mx5, S2000 and ariel atom. Ever since I can't stop thinking about getting an mx5 lol.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Lovely mate. Still remember the white one, was a cracking day at Bedford in it.

Swift Sport
Room for an Ignis and a keen driver!?

seriously though, that sounds awesome... Have a great time!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I've now got two of these little mx5's parked on my driveway :approve:

Ones supposed to be a secret for now so theres no pictures floating around as of yet.

Swift Sport
Well I haven't actually done anything to the Mazda since buying it, other than servicing... TBH I like it as it is :smile:
I'm thinking of adding door roundels to give it the retro racer look :cool:
16288132670_55ee1d4495_c.jpg

As you can see in the background my brother has bought one too, although it's a bit of a dog! Not bad for £400 though!

Swift Sport
Thanks lads,

Ordered the roundels this morning, although I'm not looking forward to fitting them!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It's obvious we lack taste. Car looks fab though. These mx5's go well on track don't they.