ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going for a remap...

clio dci 100
As you can see by the title Just read my ECU and file is on its way to get it boosting more power, should be done for saturday so if anyone is thinking of remapping theres, ill let you know how it goes, Took some advice from @dCi_rep and told the guy doing my remap file to not have the injectors at max, so hopefully all goes well. Going to be a little project car as time goes, only bought it last week and hopefully last me a fair few years.

Quick question whats peoples clio running bhp wise?

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
What model ??
If its a 172/182 the standard injectors will push to 210 bhp at 100% IDC so no chance you will ever get close to needing 100% with just a remap

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
As you can see by the title Just read my ECU and file is on its way to get it boosting more power, should be done for saturday so if anyone is thinking of remapping theres, ill let you know how it goes, Took some advice from @dCi_rep and told the guy doing my remap file to not have the injectors at max, so hopefully all goes well. Going to be a little project car as time goes, only bought it last week and hopefully last me a fair few years.

Quick question whats peoples clio running bhp wise?

What car is it if std ish 1*2may as well just get 2nd hand rs tuner much cheaper and easier imo.
Won't see much gains power wise but will drive a lot better smoother.

clio dci 100
Sorry late guys just got the remap on, told the guy who did the map to not max the injectors egr off, and can say pulls very well thinking running about 130bhp ish no problems yet we shall have to wait and see, but it deffo wants to pull more than it can chew haha.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
I am weighing up a remap or Tuning box
Like the fact that theres more control with a Tuning box, and can sell on at some stage