ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going to remove n fit n paint a 172 wing

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
Hello,

didn't go to the southern rolling road day today, was goign to fit my rear disc's but pads havn't come yet. So i have started to repair my broken N/S wing. This has been cracked for a few months, i had to remove it and fit a new one for the MOT. So it is currently just black plastic.

wing3.jpg

This is it at the moment,

wing1.jpg

This it is after i have removed the wing.

wing4.jpg

i found i didn't need to remove the front bumper, just pulled it a bit so i could get to the screw below the headlight.

Just washed the wing, and will load some more progress pictures when i have it.

I will be priming the wing this afternoon if it drys.

Then i wll be spraying this with 2 part mixture of my colour D43 and hardner. Then a lot of lacquer for protection. Ordered the paint from Autopaint St Helens, came next day delivery.
Looks like it is going to rain, and the temperature is quite most so probably won't be able to spray the colour today, as the moisture won't be good.