ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gold Prima Racing Alloys on my BG

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Dish to those is a bit much for me personally but not too bad. I think in white they'll look much better

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Hmm, if it was my car I'd have to keep them on a while to see if I did actually like them. At the moment, I'm undecided. I think I like them...maybe. And yeah as said, if you're keeping them on, make sure you have the tyres going the right way (which just now, you don't).

Clio 172
Think they are an awesome wheel, not 100% on colour though. They would be white if they were mine but the wheel suits the car so well

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
Looks good from the second pic but they do stick out a fair bit, saying that I still like them though.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Hmmmmm i'm not so sure on those! Not realy a fan of the wheels as they look a bit strange with the spokes going outward if you get me.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I love them side on but the reason I never bought any for mine is because I hate the dish on them - I so so wish they did flat reps...

Hi, are these alloys still for sale. What tyres are on the rims and how much tread is left?

Also are there any marks on them?

Thanks

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
love the colour, love the spoke design but i hate the dish. The car sits really nice!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Love the colour and rim shape, it just sticks out too far for me though

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
These wheels are on a list of my must haves.

Prob one of the best style of wheel that goes very very well with the 1*2s