ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Golf R32 yeah or no?

ST
Mmmm for the money>?

Id buy a Teg DC5 instead

I like your style.

I need to move to Scotland, so i can take advantage of your piss-take cheap insurance. :(

I would love one but insurance is a pain!

Nice cars but if i were going German it'd be a BMW...320/330d msport coupe...

Nice motors but a bit boring :rasp:

Knowsit...

I can insure an E46 M3 for less than £1800 a year which is more than double of what i pay on the R but would be worth it..

I wouldn't say they are boring Daz i'd say they are purposeful...nice cruiser, bit of a mid range/top speed monster when mapped too..

Golf R soon...
I should have excluded the M cars, they ain't boring! They are nice comfortable cruisers but they are very generic, no real character.

I would like to think my R32 is something a little special! Still a Golf though I suppose! lol

ST
They are special matey...bit more so in the rarer colours...red, anthracite, black etc...blue and silver are 10 a penny up here as Ali said..

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
red and grey looks minted
Backangle.jpg

AftersSide.jpg

Golf R soon...
They are special matey...bit more so in the rarer colours...red, anthracite, black etc...blue and silver are 10 a penny up here as Ali said..

Thank god I have a black one! :D

Actually black is the second most common colour after blue :dapprove:

Bloody love the grey ones, I looked for one for about 6 months but couldn't find a decent low mileage example for the price I was asking. Most were asking a premium for the colour.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Thank god I have a black one! :D

Actually black is the second most common colour after blue :dapprove:

Bloody love the grey ones, I looked for one for about 6 months but couldn't find a decent low mileage example for the price I was asking. Most were asking a premium for the colour.

and had that shite grey interior

Golf R soon...
^^

lol yeah!

I almost bought a silver one with the "flannel" interior, glad I didn't now!

Got the real hard wearing half leather interior, its the best! The full leather looks to worn!

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Did i read right?!>!>!?

Piss take cheap car insurance lol, you having a giraffe mate??

Might be cheap when your 60+ but its still bloody dear for moi!

Surley the R32 and the Teg arent that far away insurance wise? (i know the Teg's an import but even so?)

Clio 1.2, Calibra 3.0 V6
My mate has one with a supersprint non-resonated exhaust, sounds amazing and has torque through the whole rev range. Recommended...

Golf R soon...
Did i read right?!>!>!?

Surley the R32 and the Teg arent that far away insurance wise? (i know the Teg's an import but even so?)

Insurance on the R32 for me is no more than the clio 182 was :approve:

Tegs are a pain to insure purely for being a Japanese import only. My insurance company won't touch it!

The cheapest quote I got was £1500 I believe

Golf R soon...
My mate has one with a supersprint non-resonated exhaust, sounds amazing and has torque through the whole rev range. Recommended...

I had a milltek none resonating fitted to mine on Wednesday just gone, never heard something so loud in my life! :approve:

The supersprints a very good exhaust, just expensive

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Did i read right?!>!>!?

Insurance on the R32 for me is no more than the clio 182 was :approve:

Tegs are a pain to insure purely for being a Japanese import only. My insurance company won't touch it!

The cheapest quote I got was £1500 I believe

Same here matey.

£612 for my 182
£1450 for the DC5!! FFS

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Im planning to get an EK9 next year and apparently its an insurance group 20, this isnt good, especially as i had inticipated it being cheaper than the 172 which its not lol

Apparently insurance companies keep KY jelly in bulk stock for 21 year olds...