ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gone to the DaRkSidE (honda)

Hey guys sad to say i am no longer driving my valver anymore as i hav gone to the darkside & got myself a nice black CTR over the weekend....n has to be said i test drove the 172 & Cup n the is far better than either (in my own opinion of course). So ive had lotsa fun this weekend :D N if theres N E 1 in the Harlow area wit a cup...id love to have a lil rip to see how they compare!

V sad to see the valver jus sittin there tho....its been such a wicked car n i still love it....so its gna b hard to see it go :confused: but will be up for sale in a few weeks if any1s interested in a nice clean valver wit cup wheels?

SIMON

182, Golf

Good on ya mate, should think it feels amazing compared to the valver. Ive always had a soft spot for CTRs, black car, dark wheels good effort!

Yea mate...i mean dont get me wrong the valver is a gr8 car n so fun to drive. But the CTR is sumthing else, the g/box chassis n engine r jus wicked...goes so nice round the twisties!! N when that V-Tec kicks in it really does fly...but im still gettin used to it so im sure itll get even better with time!!:)

Simon

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Takes a while to get used to driving them properly, had mine 4 months now and loving it...

Ah cool u got a CTR aswell! Yea it defo needs drivin a bit differntly to the valver to get the most outta it...but im sure ill get it sussed soon enuff!

How do you find it compares to your renault? n what did u have before the Civic?

Im v impressed by the honda! the only little niggle ive noticed is that there a little crunch into 2nd gear when cold...but as soon as it warms up its fine! Dont get much feedback from the steering but i find it ok.

182, Golf

Hey Rich, dont wanna start one of those CTR vs Cup threads, but how does the Cup differ...

Would you say its better as an everyday car? The cup being more focused? I know id prefer the CTR, but i just cant afford that extra 3-4k.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Evy. on 09 August 2004

Hey Rich, dont wanna start one of those CTR vs Cup threads, but how does the Cup differ...
Err... see my previous post...

They are chalk & cheese, nowt like each other to drive and its very hard to choose between them, as one is better in some areas, the other better in different areas. Both great cars but I aint regretted selling the Clio!