ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gonna buy a DS lite today (another ds thread)

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Im not a big nintendo fan really but ive been interested in the ds since it came out.
It looks more interesting than the psp.
I will of course have to get mario cart (Tho i hated the N60snore version) and i like the look of warrio touch.
I just wanna make sure im not wasting £130 of my hard earned cash on a kids toy tho!
I need reassurance lol...Any other game ideas would be good tho.
Thanks

Fiesta ST-2
you gotta get a 360 just for test drive unlimited when ever it ever comes out. have a look on the net at it. lol

Revels Mum & Sister
DS is cool, the PSP bored me.

The DS is ALL about game play. I suggest picking up new Mario Game, Super Mario Kart. Both great games.

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
I put off buying one for ages because I thought I'd get bored, like I don with consoles.

However, I've enjoyed a lot and since buying it 2 of my friend's have bought one too as they liked it sooo much.

You won't regret it

GW RS200
silentsnake said:
seriouly dont bother with that. Keep saving for an xbox 360 lol. there ace.
I disagree, I have both a DS and a 360. The DS is brilliant fun, but the 360 software sucks; I've had it since it launched and haven't played a single game yet which I thought was worth buying! I think I hold the record for the longest owned console without a single game bought for it :-0

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
well ive got 1.
Got mario cart and brain game...
£130.
Both great games tho i get cramp playing mario cart.
Fantastic screen and its a very clever package.
I prefer the DS over the psp cos its different and not just another games console.

Im stuck in 2 minds between both the psp and DS lite?

Can anyone offer an unbiased opinion, anyone that has both?

Im swaying towards the nintendo due to mario kart but overall the psp looks better?

Fiesta ST-2
Id go for the ds because the psp is very boring, the graphics are equal to the ps1 and its got all the same games as it. The ds is a new kind of gaming all together and is a lot more fun.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i played my GBA last night and i felt soooo weird not using the stylus and touch pad for anything. you really notice it when you don't use it imo.

Had both the DS(original design) and the PSP. Both gone.

I love Nintendo, dont get me wrong but I think I prefered the PSP. BUT I bought both on import on release, so there wernt alot of games out for each and the original DS is a rank design compared to the slick PSP.

But all has changed now. No decent new PSP games for ages, loads for the DS, and with the new design I would definetly buy a DS over a PSP now.