ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good buy?? Flame Red 172

Not bad price a few hundred over a standard car will be up for.

I'd woulnd't buy a modified car unless your willing to accept it might need some parts replacing quicker than a none trahsafed one will ie clutch gearbox bushes etc.

not a bad price considering i'm struggling to get 7k for my cup with similar mileage :S ... never do a good part x price

Ad

MK2 FRS
LOL at the comments. Its Daves old car.

Knowing how well he care for its good money. FF get more money than cups kully. In the second hand market people want the toys.

How much has he marked it up dave??

'18 Megane dci
The price it's up for is exactly what I got for it. :D

Not a penny Ad.

Really hope this goes to a CS member, flyer hidden in the car somewhere ;)

Last edited:
  '18 Megane dci
I miss the paintwork and that day at Cadwell lol, no doubt the Stook will get the treatment soon, did the wing mirrors today lol, they were a bit pink. :eek: Adjusted the throttle cable (some cars have a type of metal cable that makes the engine go louder apparently) so the first half inch wasn't dead, much better now :D

BooHoo...

IMG_2079.gif

Cliosport stickers have been removed (you can still see the ghosted image if you breathe on them ;))

Last edited: