ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Cheap Place To Buy New TV

Black Clio 182
right im a cheap arse when it comes to buying things and im always after a bargin.

does anyone know a good place where i could get hold of a cheap tv... want it bigger than 40"

i just refuse to pay the silly prices shops charge for them... i mean 600 quid for a tv that you could get mucho cheaper.

i had a mate that knew someone that got them off a back of a lorry for pennies but he is no good atm haha! anyone else know anyone lmao!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Digital direct I got a 42" lg plasma for under 5k end of last year.

E87 118d M Sport
if you want a reali big cheap tv then it will be crap quality. buy from a supermarket or something lol.

Black Clio 182
nah dont mean that.... not after something crappy. i want it to be a good brand name. just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere that has got good deals on or anything. found the lg one for under 400 but wondered if it could be found cheaper anywhere else.

Black Clio 182
there still more expensive than who ive found so far.

400 quid for a 42 inch lg hd ready tv sounds alright to me really.