ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good dealer in Glasgow

I know there are plenty of complaints, but can anyone recommend a dealer in or around glasgow/East kilbride/Paisley area who gives good service? (also in a three year warranty, are yrs 2 & 3 covered by any dealer? cos my car came from some dealer in the south....)

Mike.

I recently bought my 172 from Renault dealer on Pollokshaws road Glasgow. Salesman and the garage have been great. Have had no reason to complain yet but think they should be ok to deal with. As far as i know i think your warranty is covered by any renault dealer but probably still better to ask them.

I took mine into the dealer in Polokshaws to get the exhaust rattle above 4000 revs fixed and a rattle from my dash board....when i picked up the car they had done 20 miles in it, f**ked up my steering column(everytime i turned the wheel it would click for some reason) and the centre part of the steering wheel was hanging off showing the airbag etc!!!! Oh and they never fixed the exhaust either it had to go back in.

SInce then i have gone to the dealers in paisley who seem to be pretty helpful and did my 12k service.

Go to Bishoppbriggs mate, got my Cup there. Speak to a guy called Graeme Whitelaw, hes fantastic. Hes a sales man but will sort u out. Say i recommeded u to him, my names Ewen Chalmers.