ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GOOD Exhaust Place in the Midlands?

BMW M135i
After a decent place to make me a backbox replacement pipe made up for the megane, what somewhere decent because I don't want my milltek basterdising actually want a replacement rear section made up to replace the milltek one with the backbox in as it stands. Give me the option of going back if its too loud or I get bored with it.

Any recommendations? Need to be good as i'm picky as sin about these things , would go to prospeed but cardiff seems some effort for the 2 foot piece of pipe I want making.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
RS Fabrications? (They're supposed to be awesome, no idea where they are)

340i
Miltek are based in the midlands, Ilkeston iirc.. Maybe worth speaking to them?

JP at Macclesfield?

There are a few other places, but not all that sure on their quality of workman ship

BMW M135i
Only thing i've forgotten to say is I need a drive in/drive out place, can't really be without the car as I need it to get to work. Have heard ap but think they'd take longer than I can afford. Anywhere prospeed level will do, otherwise i'll just have to make a trip to cardiff as I can't really fault their work from what i've seen of it.