ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good point & click camera

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hi chaps,

After some advice. We'll be on our honeymoon in about three weeks time (!) and I was after getting a semi-decent point & click camera for when Shelley and I are out and about.

As such - it has to be smallish - ideally something I could have in my pocket, or small bag. I don't want high-spec gear with lenses, tripod mounts, etc - as they are way beyond my skill and interest level. Just something that would be better than the standard phone quality, but without spending silly amounts. Ideally, less than £100.

Any suggestions would be great.

Cheers,
D.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
£100 camera is probably going to be pants.

Phone cameras from the last year or two are frankly outstanding for what they are (on paper).

SLR + decent glass or just a phone tbh.

Canon Powershot off ebay. I used to take lovely shots with mine, it also had aperture and shutter priority modes, and these days these cameras can be bought for peanuts

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Another vote for Panasonic . I have a TZ20 , had a few years now . Takes good pics and video/sound . I take it to any gigs I go to . It's about the same size as a packet of fags so fits easily into my pocket .