ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good price on GAZ...

Astra coupe t, nova
I really liked the Gaz stuff on my Coupe and Nova. However have heard bad reviews about them on Clios. Is it due to damping and spring rating?

Ollie's Silver Cup
I liked the GAZ stuff on Fords, so bought some for the Clio.

They're alright and, so far, I've not experienced the issues (leaking) that get regularly mentioned.

On some roads they feel good, on others, quite trashy at times.

I don't think they're really comparable to kits from the likes of KW, Bilstein, etc.

When they do, inevitably, piss all their oil out I'll be replacing them with something else!

21 Turbo
All I seem to read is that the H&Rs' are soft....I agree fully regarding Bilstein, I had that kit on the M3 and it was sublime, I personally need to justify the spend on the Clio, it will mainly be a road car and may get 2 track days a year.

That deal on the GAZ is £140 less than the KTEC price.

Especially for full adjustability....whereas the Billys are fixed

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Ive had GAZ on mine for about 2 years now, dont see why everyone hates them.i think its a normal case of someone says someting then everyone agrees...maybe ther not as good as other but doesnt mean ther bad
And that is a cheap price for GAZ