ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good price

Renault Clio 1.4 RT , Petrol, 1995 N Reg , Blue, Hatchback, 89,000 miles , 3 Doors. Central Door Locking, Electric Windows, Factory Fitted Sunroof, Manual Transmission, Power-Assisted Steering, Radio Cassette, Rear Wash/Wipe, Service History. A clean and tidy example of the popular clio Rt. 12 Months Mot. £1,795

is this a good price for this car? will the milage cause any problems? ned a bit of help

i looked around for a long time before i got my RT and i saw a lot that seemed overpriced. Mine came pretty much the same as what youve described above but with a full service history by renault dealers and just 55K on the clock with 10 months MOT and Tax for £1495.

There are so many of these cars available you can afford to be a bit choosey, i think you could get more for your money, perhaps something with a lower mileage? but thats just my opinion, what does everyone else think?

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Sounds ok, but definetly look for one with lower mileage. I got my old RT at 51k and sold it at 108k, had loads of problems between 80k and 100k. Check the history and see what its had done.

ff 182

Hi mate theres loads of decent clios around for about £2000 so have a look around be4 you goin into buying?