ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good seat covers for a 172 Cup

Looking for recommendations for good seat covers for the front seats of my 172 Cup please. I do a lot of running and cycling in the Hills and regularly come back to the car wet and muddy.

At present I’ve got some generic e bay specials which are actually ok for the £10 each they cost but I had to modify them (cut them!) to make them fit properly over the bolsters etc. They also look crap so I remove them for normal day to day use.

Anyone recommend some better ones that they know fit the Sport seats right out the box, look good and are durable/waterproof etc .

Cheers !

Tory-ing_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
550774630.jpg

Tory-ing_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
But to answer you more seriously - I did look for quite a while when I first got mine, I could not find any that looked as if they would fit well enough. However I did find a few companies that would make a tailored cover for you. I believe at the time they were around £100 each and I decided that for £100 I could buy another seat if mine ever looked worn.

Really? Gold tiger? I prefer the Cow design better :p

Guess a standard set from Halfords or eBay will have to suffice!

These are the ones I have right now. For the price they are perfect until we find something better, that isn’t Tiger print 🙈

Clio 172 Cup

These are the ones I have right now. For the price they are perfect until we find something better, that isn’t Tiger print 🙈
UPDATE: I bought these and found them a really bad fit. The bottom doesn’t wrap around the base of the seat properly and the material is thin so I sent them back.

I have bought these for double the price and they fit much better plus have a more durable material:

Attachments

• 47B73ED9-D613-402A-B43E-4AFFF99D97E5.jpeg
    47B73ED9-D613-402A-B43E-4AFFF99D97E5.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21