ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good seat covers for a 172 Cup

Looking for recommendations for good seat covers for the front seats of my 172 Cup please. I do a lot of running and cycling in the Hills and regularly come back to the car wet and muddy.

At present I’ve got some generic e bay specials which are actually ok for the £10 each they cost but I had to modify them (cut them!) to make them fit properly over the bolsters etc. They also look crap so I remove them for normal day to day use.

Anyone recommend some better ones that they know fit the Sport seats right out the box, look good and are durable/waterproof etc .

Cheers !

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
550774630.jpg

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
But to answer you more seriously - I did look for quite a while when I first got mine, I could not find any that looked as if they would fit well enough. However I did find a few companies that would make a tailored cover for you. I believe at the time they were around £100 each and I decided that for £100 I could buy another seat if mine ever looked worn.

Really? Gold tiger? I prefer the Cow design better :p

Guess a standard set from Halfords or eBay will have to suffice!

These are the ones I have right now. For the price they are perfect until we find something better, that isn’t Tiger print 🙈

Clio 172 Cup

These are the ones I have right now. For the price they are perfect until we find something better, that isn’t Tiger print 🙈
UPDATE: I bought these and found them a really bad fit. The bottom doesn’t wrap around the base of the seat properly and the material is thin so I sent them back.

I have bought these for double the price and they fit much better plus have a more durable material:

Attachments

• 47B73ED9-D613-402A-B43E-4AFFF99D97E5.jpeg
    47B73ED9-D613-402A-B43E-4AFFF99D97E5.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 51