ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good wheel refurbs in Hampshire?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I am in desperate need of a wheel refurb for the front two wheels, i have tried chipsaway but my local guy is busy untill may, and he wants £50 a wheel :S

So i was wondering if anyone could recomend anyone hopefully cheeper then the £50 chipsaway guy quoted

Cheers Fletcher.
:D

People, people, people...

ive been in discussions with Solent Wheel Services. They seem very professional and the process they use to refurb the wheels is much better than any others ive heard about on here!

I've been quoted £48 +vat for a 15" alloy to be fully prepped, refurbed and refitted of tyres and balanced which is a bargain for the amount of work they do. Apparently they have a computerised colour-matching machine where they can do your wheels in any colour you like! Handy if you want them to match your brand new spare wheel like me! :)

SOLENT WHEEL SERVICES LTD

They're in Hampshire and will definately be getting my custom soon! :)

silver cup packed FF 182
i had one of my alloys repaired on my saxo vts(17" alloy) a company called panelcare on:02380 476434 do good wheel refurbs in the southampton area mate!

I need 3 doing while we're at it ;)

OZF1CUP16.jpg