ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye all

Well, after my hit and run the other week the car was officially written off so I spent the whole weekend looking for a new motor.

Always wanted to go Jap so have bought a contentious car, a Primera GT. Drives like a dream and has all the gadgets and toys I want.

Enjoyed my time with the Clio, just wish it was a 172, but I cant afford one yet.

Will still be available on e-mail if anyone needs me to make them a splitter (Seat Toldeo ones being a speciality), just gimme a shout (mailto:karlcdawson@aol.com">karlcdawson@aol.com)

Cheers for the good crack and info I have found on this forum, pity I never made a show, but enjoyed it all the same. Good luck with all of ya cars, and just to add a bit of fun, I still say the Blue 172 is the best :eek:

See ya M8 - Its been . . . . . emotional"

Have fun in your new car and think of us occasionally, in fact, drop back in sometimes (if only to see if were still arguing about the same stuff;))

http://www.nissanprimera.net/www.nissanprimera.net go there for info on mods etc

I used to own a Primera SRi 2.0 (same engine as GT) had cams,manifold, downpipe exhaust and panel filter and it had 170 hp 15.8 1/4 mile (faster than a valver) and they also have brilliant handling so you have made a very good choice!