ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye Peugeot, Hello Renault

Black 200
Afternoon & Hello everyone,

I've purchased a Clio 182 today in Orange and I'm picking it up later on in the week. I got it with 47,000 miles on it which I'm really pleased with and it looks to be a great car.

Here is a photo of the clio;

fmrs3p.jpg

I have previously owned;
  • Peugeot 106 1.1
  • Peugeot 106 Quiksilver
  • Peugeot 306 Dturbo
Here are a few photos of my last car, the 306. I'd had it tuned with the Bosch fuel pump, which if you don't know gives better fuel advancements for tuning. It was really quite quick and boosted up to 26psi. After 2 and a half years of owning that I felt it was time to move on.

ezlt8m.jpg

205z387.jpg

I've been a member on 106owners and Pug306.net during my ownership of those cars. You'll probably see me posting on here quite a bit!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Get a splitter to finish the front end off...£150 ish from Renault or £12 ish from Skoda...search Skoda Splitter on here and the part number is there for you. Go direct to Skoda or a VAG dealer and get it from there as people on Ebay are selling them for £20+ makes the front end look better and is a piece of cake to fit...honestly.

Ps. Welcome to the club :)

Black 200
Yes I have just noticed this too, I'll have to get one. I heard the factory fitted ones fell off quite easily, so I guess that's where mine went. Thanks for the advice.

Non Sport Megane
Ah really! I'll be driving around in it by next weekend :) Yeah I'll keep an eye out for you too. What colour is your Clio?

Yes mate! it was Odyssey blue! but some little scrotum has keyed every panel, so shes abit horrible lookign atm, and im not really driving it!

Fiesta ST-3
Lovely car. This car is going to blow anything else on that list of previous cars out the water :) Welcome Cain.

Black 200
Yes mate! it was Odyssey blue! but some little scrotum has keyed every panel, so shes abit horrible lookign atm, and im not really driving it!

Typical Burgess Hill, its an alright town but more and more people are letting it down!

Lovely car. This car is going to blow anything else on that list of previous cars out the water :) Welcome Cain.

Thanks buddy, I'm looking forward to it. My 306 Diesel was fairly quick, producing just under 140bhp and 250lbs of torque. It was let down by the poor brakes and the suspension was a cheap upgrade and not the best.

Black 200
I got the car this evening. I'm absolutely chuffed to bits with it at the moment. Its unfortunate the weather has been so poor today, so I struggled to see what the car could really do. I'm looking forward to a bit of sunshine and dry weather, which is forecast for Friday and Saturday.

I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't seen as much rain as I have today in a while. Its officially the wettest drought on record!

Non Sport Megane
Look in the south east section cain, theres a meet at pease pottage on the 19th at 2pm, organised by myself! but infortunately i wont be there as im going on holiday!

Black 200
Look in the south east section cain, theres a meet at pease pottage on the 19th at 2pm, organised by myself! but infortunately i wont be there as im going on holiday!

Okay, I'll have a look. Thanks!

Hi and welcome, nice car you got there! From a fellow W. Sussex member (Worthing)!

Cheers bud. I picked the car up in Angmering, so its from pretty near you. The previous owner was from Arundel, so you may have seen it around.

120d M Sport
I bet that blows the Pug away drivewise. I loved my old 106 GTI but the Clio just felt like such a better car since I got it.

Arctic 182 FF
Cheers bud. I picked the car up in Angmering, so its from pretty near you. The previous owner was from Arundel, so you may have seen it around.

Yeah very near me, unfortunately I've never seen it around! Only had my 182 since before Xmas mind.

Black 200
I bet that blows the Pug away drivewise. I loved my old 106 GTI but the Clio just felt like such a better car since I got it.

Yeah it is incredible, the 306 was a great car to drive and diesel tuning is really good fun, but it was no 182.

Yeah very near me, unfortunately I've never seen it around! Only had my 182 since before Xmas mind.

Ah well I don't usually drive over that way but I might see you at some meets

Non Sport Megane
Pretty sure iv just seen you? lb05 something? your reg? i was behind you from the top of town, all the way down to the vets by wickes! ;)