ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye V6

v6 mk2
Sad times but my v6 has been sold, i have enjoyed every minute of the 2 years i have owned it but it just wasnt getting used enought to warrant it

guy came last night, handed over the cash and drove off into the sunset!!

I must admit i had a tear in my eye but...................

Now i can get out there and get a clio trophy!!!

I must admit though, i was a bit dissapointed with renaults attempt at a rear seat bench in the trophy!!! When i get 1 it will be booked in to have the rear seats trimmed to match the recaros!!

Ian

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Its pretty close, do a search on here, a few people have already done it.

Saying that, heres a couple of pics of someone off here that done it....

First one shows with standard seats in back, then with 182 ones put in...:D

Attachments

• Seats-lowres.jpeg
    Seats-lowres.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Mike-bham said:
Its pretty close, do a search on here, a few people have already done it.

Saying that, heres a couple of pics of someone off here that done it....

First one shows with standard seats in back, then with 182 ones put in...:D

that looks ace ;)

A4 Avant & A3
i havn't really seen a trophy close up, i always wondered what the rear bench was like.. didn't realise it was a different colour to the recaros.
so just need a 172 F rear bench when i buy my recaros for the cup then (i wish!!!)

v6 mk2
thanks for the replies guys, looks like a worthy mod to the trophy.

I went to test drive a trophy tonight, private sale, i was well impressed with the car but there were complications as the hpi brought up outstanding finance on the car and the guy didnt trust me to take it away and pay off the finance!!

I must say though, WHAT A CAR!!! i never thought they would drive as well as they did, i have forgotten about the v6 already! never thought that would happen

anyway its his loss if he doesnt trust me eh! on the look out for another trophy again then!!!!

Ian