ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye vRS, Hello 172 Cup

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
A couple of days ago I sold my faithful Fabia vRS to a forum member and after having had a 182 before I got the itch for another RS.

Ended up with a 2003 172 Cup.

So far enjoying it although the Yozza is a touch on the loud side for me. Makes great sense when your out for a drive but the commute to work could get tiresome. Time will tell.

Let me know what you think.

Day out at Cairn O Mount;

7167249284_65f71e95bc_z.jpg

Untitled by lokqust, on Flickr

7167251754_821da14905_z.jpg

7167246316_43208e5343_z.jpg

7167272850_6e91bd34f7_z.jpg

DSCF5078 by lokqust, on Flickr

[youtube]Cph2ngo-czg[/youtube]

Lokqust

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice mate, love the colour of the wheels. Head lights look like they could do with a tidy up...? might just be the camera light.

Not keen on the steering wheel either but that's just personal taste. Other than that it looks tidy & has got nice stance.

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Looks nice mate, love the colour of the wheels. Head lights look like they could do with a tidy up...? might just be the camera light.

Not keen on the steering wheel either but that's just personal taste. Other than that it looks tidy & has got nice stance.

The headlights do need a tidy up. Sorted new discs and pads all round today, new aerial because the stubby was useless so back to standard now. The wheel is great - much comfier than standard and offers alot more control when you push on but I may go back to the standard. Anyone happen to know what would be said if the car was MOT'd with the MoMo rather than standard? The horn works and there is no light on the dash for airbags.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Steering wheel is a big improvement over std, I've got the same one. The cups are starting to appeal to me again, looks lovely

Skoda fabia Vrs
Don't miss my 182 at all. Had a good 6 months with it so time to move onto your old fabia. The cup looks tidy m8. Have to travel far for her?

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Don't miss my 182 at all. Had a good 6 months with it so time to move onto your old fabia. The cup looks tidy m8. Have to travel far for her?

Not far at all. One of my staff was selling up so was very convenient. How's the furby getting on?

Clio Sport 172 Cup
I like the yellow fogs mate, it diff. love the sound of the yozza. i really want :( swap for an ashley system :p??

PB Clio 172
Got too say I am not a fan of the steering wheel or the exhaust.

Stealth looks much better to be honest. Yours sticks out too much. Your car mind

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Thanks for all the comments gents!

Just ordered up a new number plate light and wiring as the old one is beyond repair so that will tidy it up further.

Does anyone have any spare headlight rubber caps? Mine have 2 holes from the previous owner so let the moisture in and steam up.

cheers