ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Google Nexus 5

Rav4
Where's best to order one of these now?

If you are ok with a 16GB get one from CPW, then you won't have to pay the £10 delivery charge from Google play.

I'm struggling with my battery, even with turning most things off. :(

Apart from that, good phone.

Setup an iPhone 5s, I was struggling to read the screen.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
If you are ok with a 16GB get one from CPW, then you won't have to pay the £10 delivery charge from Google play.

I'm struggling with my battery, even with turning most things off. :(

Apart from that, good phone.

Setup an iPhone 5s, I was struggling to read the screen.

Carphone warehouse want £329 for the 16GB version, i may as well spend an extra £20 and get the 32GB delivered to my door it seems.

Saying that im still tempted to hold out and see how kitkat fairs on my N4.

1.8 Civic EX
Really liking this phone now. Took a while to get into coming from an iPhone but it's great. Soooo fast.

battery wise I get two days out of it, that's with everything on too (google now, wifi, Bluetooth etc) which is no different to my iPhone 4.

the main thing that seems to drain mine is playing games.

Rav4
Really liking this phone now. Took a while to get into coming from an iPhone but it's great. Soooo fast.

battery wise I get two days out of it, that's with everything on too (google now, wifi, Bluetooth etc) which is no different to my iPhone 4.

the main thing that seems to drain mine is playing games.

Two days?! With full usage (apart from games............ Crikey, then mine is f4cked.

1.8 Civic EX
Yup averaging about 2 days. Everything on, emails sync every hour. Several texts/hangouts and a few calls (mainly via the Bluetooth car kit). I wouldn't say I'm a "heavy user" to be honest.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh battery life doesn't bother me providing it lasts 6-8 hrs rest of the time I'm either at home in work or in the car, all of which have charging facility's

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Take a screenshot of the main battery screen in settings and also click on the graph and take a screenshot of that and post them here.

BG DCI
Anyone found that the 16gb is too small?

Looking at getting a 5 in black but not sure I need the 32gb. I intend to put all my music onto an old school iPod.

Tried one in CPW and am looking forward to a change.

Also is the extra cost for a 5 worth it for features compared to the 4?

Thanks a lot

Liam.

Inferno 182 CUP
Anyone found that the 16gb is too small?

Looking at getting a 5 in black but not sure I need the 32gb. I intend to put all my music onto an old school iPod.

Tried one in CPW and am looking forward to a change.

Also is the extra cost for a 5 worth it for features compared to the 4?

Thanks a lot

Liam.

I debated the 32gb .. But Google music and Google drive means I don't use piss all anymore and it just isn't worth getting a 32gb.

I had a 4 and now a 5 and the sheer speed, HD screen, form factor. It is a beautiful device.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I didn't manage to fill the 16gb 4 in a year, but gone for the 32gb anyway as I use the phone more and more as time goes on. Can not turn my laptop on for days at a time these days

Had a look at my brothers one this weekend. Decent phone for the money, couldn't justify upgrading if I had a 4 already though really.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Car phone warehouse are doing this and a Nexus 7, plus a free experience day for 27pm.
I've not looked at the terrifying yet but could be decent.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Just got a white 32gb with the official cover and a spigen screen protector for £329 including postage off ebay, not bad really considering I was going to go to CPW and get the 16gb for that price!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Haha that's a brilliant autocorrect

Lol. Didn't even notice that!
Tariffs are:
300 minutes, unlimited texts and 500mb data for 23pm
Unlimited calls and texts, 1gb data for 27pm

Noticed the small print though and it was for the first 1000 customers.

1.8 Civic EX
Just got a white 32gb with the official cover and a spigen screen protector for £329 including postage off ebay, not bad really considering I was going to go to CPW and get the 16gb for that price!

what is the official cover like? got any pics? I didn;t think it was available yet?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Not got it yet mate, the phone and cover should come on monday. Ill post some pictures of it when it comes.

The cover isn't the colour I would go for being bright yellow, but it was bundled in with the phone.