ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got a clio again!

1.5dci
After selling my 182 3 months ago, and driving round in a Modus, I finally got back in the "club" yesterday.
Missed the clio so much! Had to switch back.

Not quite the same as the 182, but got an extreme diesel. Feels fast after driving round in that modus though!

Dropped my alloys back on it, and ordered some bits to start smartening it up too!

Well happy again!

:D

D

dick

a fking modus <snigger snigger >

colour codeing first job mate, u no it! :)

M140i/Orange 182
bluenoes said:
Call me stupid :S what are silver visions?

silvervison bulbs..these are indicator bulbs that are coated silver but flash orange(takes away the orange glow in the light cluster). looks alot beter imo

why you sell the 182 just out of interest?

1.5dci
Ted182 said:
silvervison bulbs..these are indicator bulbs that are coated silver but flash orange(takes away the orange glow in the light cluster). looks alot beter imo

why you sell the 182 just out of interest?

Thanks, might have a look for the bulbs.

Sold purely for financial reassons, didnt want to get rid, but had no choice. Bailed me out though, and never forget the fun i had in that car! Awesome :D