ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got a few pics of the clio

clio 200
managed to get a few pics of he clio and twingo yesterday,wat do uz think

got wee brembo stickers for my rear calipers too,check out my mums 1.2 valver in the drive :D

Last edited:
  clio 200
its the standard seats that are in my car,they are dark grey in the middle and light grey on the bolsters

comfy as hell on long journeys

clio 200
the twingo or the clio??

im glad now i got a silver clio ive got the feling white will be very common

nice cars an the twingos got the famous renault spoiler dont post pics on renault sport the twingo owners will linch you ;)

Clio 172 RS2
Silver is the NEW White! LOL

Still glad that i went for a 172 RS2 instead of a Twingo RS though...
Twingo looks too cute.

clio 200
yeah full panoramic roof,when she got the car didnt know it had it so was a pleasant surprise

looks good when open but s**t when slid back as there is a big air deflector thing pops up

RS200
silver looks really good mate! im getting it in white, im starting to wish i got AG but its too expensive. Any way i think white is still a great colour for the 197/200

Ian

Focus TDCi
Damnit, I've been turned.. knew it would happen lol. The 200 looks really good there pal.

What spec?

Im just nosey.

Ha, no bother!! ;)

Am thinking either Glacier or Nimbus, Cup chassis, MP3 upgrade (just for my iPod), that's it. Sorely tempted by the Recaros but when I took one for a spin last week I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the regular seats.

clio 200
No Recaro's or Speedlines :O

would of had both if i had specced the car m8,it was a showroom car at dumfries so was alredy specced as it is

was on the phone to renault on friday pricing speedlines.so itll be about £800 rather than the £175 if specced from new :dapprove: