ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got lows???

3892945167_d28a722249_b.jpg

3892946955_6424dc0313_b.jpg

3896246146_b5c5d7a08b.jpg
spaceball.gif

4" body drop on Hydraulics. Rear flooring raised and insides of the rear doors custom welded to accommodate the wheels. Engine will sit as it was shown but will more than likely run a bonnet with a custom slot of some sort.
Bonkers but :cool:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I <3 the veedubs gna be buying a Mk1 Golf Soon ( Epic secret Project )

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
I appreciate it's a show car... but with the engine sitting so proud it's a bit silly!

epic

silly??

how its useable. raised engine allows it to run like that.

but its a fail cause its no a renault hahaha

GTD, Lupo
I didn't say it was ratlook. It's another look the VAG scene have ripped off, just like ratlook.

How on earth do you come to the conclusion the vag scene ripped of the ratlook??? You clearly hate the hole VW "scene". The ratlook that you refer to so much im guessing you mean all this "forced ratlook" that every tom dick and harry seem to be doing to there cars if they cant afford some decent wheels or a nice spray job. Real ratted cars are not down to one make and VW have never ripped it off?? its a process that happens over time normally with some nice wheels and a fair bit of chrome.

Please explain where the rat look started?

Paul

Monaro VXR
How on earth do you come to the conclusion the vag scene ripped of the ratlook??? You clearly hate the hole VW "scene". The ratlook that you refer to so much im guessing you mean all this "forced ratlook" that every tom dick and harry seem to be doing to there cars if they cant afford some decent wheels or a nice spray job. Real ratted cars are not down to one make and VW have never ripped it off?? its a process that happens over time normally with some nice wheels and a fair bit of chrome.

Paul

It came from the term Ratrod. Which started during the whole hot rod craze. some people just turned up in cars that functioned rather than show cars. Which the dub crowd ripped off. Much like they do with most yank looks. Car bra's for instance. It is now a "dub/euro" thing yet the yanks had them on their cars for years before anyone over here even knew what they were. The ratrod thing started back in the 70's and earlier.

RenaultSport 172.
And the best bit is, that car isnt any where near finished..

Ive been in the ravern shed, and there is some SERIOUS stuff in there...

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
how about this then

i personally think its minted. work of art imo...

07162009-121.gif

07162009-122.gif

07162009-123.gif

07162009-124.gif

07162009-133.gif

07162009-134.gif

07162009-135.gif

07162009-137.gif

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
And the best bit is, that car isnt any where near finished..

Ive been in the ravern shed, and there is some SERIOUS stuff in there...

true story

he build epic stuff when he can, genuis imo. i like his kia mmmmmmmmm new age dragger

RenaultSport 172.
That doesn't stop it from looking ridiculous.

I think when its finished it'l look awesome...
Hes done his usual and cut off the sills to get it even lower...Hardcoreeeee!

Even if you dont like it, you can respect the amount of work gone into getting the car sitting like that!

GTD, Lupo
Dame them VW folks and there ripping off of peoples ideas!!

Looks good but very forced!!

As quoted from e38

Ratlook is a lot like a fart, force it and you will get shite!

Paul

Never above 25mpg
I think when its finished it'l look awesome...
Hes done his usual and cut off the sills to get it even lower...Hardcoreeeee!

Even if you dont like it, you can respect the amount of work gone into getting the car sitting like that!

That always gets me. Why should I respect him for making his car look like a turd? He's spent far more than it's worth trying to make it look like a team of fat showgirls have sat on it for eternity.

If he'd restored it, spent £££s making into what it was like new I'd have some respect.

I do like the Golf BTW, apart from the s**tty sunroof. I think it's cause the guy can drive it normally with the strange suspension.

RenaultSport 172.
Aha, you been up to his gafff?
I went up there just before christmas, and he had some silly stuff in there!

A beetle that was lower than low, that hed been building for 8 years, a 350z...and a few other mental things!

Paul

Rat look originated waaaay back when the yanks first started tuning cars for street drag racing, with Ford Model A's and stuff like that. They'd spend all their money on performance, and not care about the exterior of the car. This is long before a VW owner thought they were cool for having a rusty car. :rolleyes: