ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got me new shoes on and im headin 2the disco..

Valver..
put the new shoes on earlier, refurbed em me self took about 2 weeks in total happy with the result been wantin to do this for ages. so fort i would snap a couple 2 show u guys nothin special so keep ya Co*ks in ya pants guys...and the cars filthy...!!!!!will have some better pics up tomorrow or later on in the week after ive cleaned her.....

Comments welcome....

DSCF1202.jpg

DSCF1203.jpg

DSCF1207.jpg

DSCF1206.jpg

Valver..
Ali : Yer wen i put em on i was like...hmmmmmm so0o im givin em a go month or 2 and see how i feel, also after a good clean and some nice pics should start to look better...

As for the refurb, wish i never started TBH its easy just time comsuming, spesh if u fook up a few times like i did...!!!

Valver..
well this is wat it looked like b4...im really startin to like em is well more i look out the window..lol...

2006_0919supply0010.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
looks very good mate, prefer the speedlines to the turbines.....

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
:D :D

White willy wheels are deffo the way to go though :)

willy wheels are so 05 / 06 chaps...

got your text chap, look very very nice

think they do look quite nice, its a nice feeling looking out and seeing something new, especially if you did it all yourself. as for the centre caps do them white to match the wheels, doing them black will just look silly.

don't have any mishaps with them either like i did....

'92 172, Lotus Elise
:D :D

White willy wheels are deffo the way to go though :)

willy wheels are so 05 / 06 chaps...

got your text chap, look very very nice

think they do look quite nice, its a nice feeling looking out and seeing something new, especially if you did it all yourself. as for the centre caps do them white to match the wheels, doing them black will just look silly.

don't have any mishaps with them either like i did....

quiet mr 1989

Valver..
^^^ loool.... Cheers neil for the comment i had a look just a min black is cack :D..hehe...ill try not to have any mis haps..im goin out to nite drivin so better not curb em ekkkksss!!! :D

Valver..
rrrr i fort it was a red one..never mind might b thinkin of the wrong person! lol...keep a look out for me thou!!! :D

looks good chris. Your O/S front wheel camber looks miles out in the top photo. Could be camera trickery though...

Valver..
looks good chris. Your O/S front wheel camber looks miles out in the top photo. Could be camera trickery though...

yeee dan my cambers are a lil out on the front, its the best Dave could get it, dose any1 no ways of makin it straighter?

320d
Love it mate

Paint the calipers red or black

The only thing i'd do to that car would be colour code the lower eye brows and colour code a phase 2 grill... i know its against the whole phase 1 religion but it looks so much better

Also maybe a carbon boot strip and phase 2 clusters to compliment each other at the rear then its job done imo

'92 172, Lotus Elise
only ph2 item I like is the bootstrip

maybe the colour coded bits beneath the lights too...