ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got my alloys refurbed and painted :D!!

Clio
........ but not my standard alloys :rasp:, cant decide when to fit them, proberbly the day before FCS, got some new Michelin PE2's to go on them aswell, fitting my cup suspension this weekend (if it actually works).

Just need some centre caps now and its all good. just a few sneak pics though guys ;), they actually look darker in real life compared to the pics.

DSC00866.gif

DSC00867.gif

DSC00868.gif

Mike.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
the day before FCS?!

lay off the crack...get them on now!!

...well, put the tyres on first. refurbs are pricey!

how much was the re furb fella as they wernt in the best nic when you got them and they look mint now

See My Clio? Tell Me
thought the cup suspension wont fit on a dynamque (different hub bolt spacing if remember rightly)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Theres a mint mate, gotta see them when there fitted, how much the referb cost? :)

looks bloody average

on a more personal note, ben (jaffa182) if your reading this, the deal for my turinis is off. and if anyone knows of a good refurbers in leeds/manchester please PM me.

and you think im joking hahahaha

no i am really. turinis are so 1986

jamie

LY V6 with Recaros
Look nice, get them on now! You have much more patience than me, I'd want them on as soon as I got them!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
the boy does a lot of slow driving near high curbs...i think that's why he's a bit wary of putting them on.

fair enough really...

;)

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Damn it Mike, get them bad boys on there. Looks like a good refurb. Then drop it on its arse

Clio
thanks for all the comments, the refurb which included grinding down the edges etc was £180. thanks for the info on the cup suspension too... doh :( will have to get either that bilstein kit or eibach.

Shed.
Wait till FCS mate. that way itll be perfection, no marks no nothign.might get nikked or kerbed in the mean time you never know.