ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my Inferno 182!!

MINI JCW
domtheone said:
Only had the car 1 day and already i've discovered a little gremlin lol.

Seen a thread somewhere about it on this site though. Came homer earlier and the Alarm beeped 3 times.

To be fair the guy i got it off said that it does this occasionally.

Is it worth going to Renault to get this sorted?

I wouldnt bother

182FF c/w Recaros
Thanks for all the nice comments:D

Off to Sainsburys now to do a bit of shopping.

Needless to say, i'll be changing my parking habits there as I used to park right near the entrance where it's always mega busy/full.

If I had a £1 for every time i'd seen someone open a door onto someone elses car........:rolleyes:

182 has now gone!
pecan said:
Is there like a kit you can buy? Or do you just get your hands on some really sticky velcro?.. or do you use something other than velcro? Info please :p

I have used velcro before and it works fine.. my dad stuck mine on with trim tape you can buy in halfords.. that works just as well..

182FF c/w Recaros
Just been out for a quick spin down some country roads.

Brakes on these things are chucking awesome:clap: :clap:

Seats do a great job of holding you in too:D

Clio 172 MK II
damn, I would kill someone for those recaro`s

oh, and you car looks great also, I am sure that you will have a lot of fun with it ;)

182FF c/w Recaros
Rain said:
damn, I would kill someone for those recaro`s

oh, and you car looks great also, I am sure that you will have a lot of fun with it ;)

So far so good.

I'm slightyl pissed righnt now so will ave to wait til tomorrow to drive my baby again:(

182FF c/w Recaros
Arrrrgh. Only had my car a fooking week and already i've got 2 marks on the doors:cry: . One a tiny mark and the other about half a cm which has damaged the paintwork (actually raised the paintwork a tad as when you run your fingers over it it's slightly raised).:dapprove:

I've been so carefull as well so it shirley has to be someone who has parked next to be in the last day or 2.

Can't have been blistered in the sun could it:S

W*nkers:mad: whatever/whoever it was anyway!

Last edited:
domtheone said:
Arrrrgh. Only had my car a fooking week and already i've got 2 marks on the doors:cry: . One a tiny mark and the other about half a cm which has damaged the paintwork (actually raised the paintwork a tad as when you run your fingers over it it's slightly raised).:dapprove:

I've been so carefull as well so it shirley has to be someone who has parked next to be in the last day or 2.

Can't have been blistered in the sun could it:S

W*nkers:mad: whatever/whoever it was anyway!

Oh man, it would almost have been worth them doing it just to catch them doing it. They should be f**king killed man, no trial no jury, straight to execution.

blackgold megane 225 5dr
nice car those recaros make it special, trying to find out how many 182 ff cup pack's there are about not many with recaros. i have a black gold one.welcome to the elite club.

182FF c/w Recaros

Those Recaros are the Dogs Danglies. Super cool:cool:

Every time I open the car door and just look at them I think...fab:D