ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got my new 172 today !!! :)

Okay this is me right now --> :D

Just picked my new baby up this morning, brand new MkII 172 in black!!

Been driving it round all day and although I havent really let it rip yet, its feels a much better drive than the 1.7 Puma that I traded in (a great car in its own right).

Only downside is that the manuals are in Dutch, getting an English set next week though. Happy days anyway... :D

Oh, can someone tell me what the different displays are on the dash, when you press the the little button with the 3 dots (by the windscreen wash). One looks like average speed, another is MPG - what are the others?

Hi

Good choice of car!!!!

OK the button thing you asked.....

Fuel used (circle on a stick....pick of car number then L)

Average consuption (circle on a stick....pick of car then L/100)

MPG

Estimated fuel left ( pic of car with arrow pointing to a pump)

Distance covered since last re set (circle on a stick....pick of car)

Average speed....(samepic, but easy to work out which is which!)

hope this helps!!!

Viv

BTW the button is the on-board computer!!!!

Ive had mine nearly 4 months and the grins just get bigger.....!!! lol

:D

Lupo Gti

I want one ya b*stards! saw a really nice black one fly past me today, and they look amazin in black or silver i decided!

U lot r sooooo lucky!

LMS!

Yeah - up any colour thats not silver :) Silver was too common, its nice that people are buying other colours. (still glad I got a silver one tho)

CTR EK9 turbo

I still love my mk.1 and ive had it well over a year now! Its so nice driving a new car and everyone comments when they get inside at how nice it is inside and outside! my friends really like it. I remember reading http://www.carsurvey.orgwww.carsurvey.org and drooling over what people were writing about their 172s in anticipation of getting mine!!! I get so excited about driving it anywhere. Even go on a quick voyage to get petrol, gotta love the way it grips and pulls from low revs, and its this impressive, as standard!!!

I remember driving my old scirocco worrying about whether im going to get toasted by something or not be able to overtake something, but in this car i dont even think twice about it, unless its a CTR or something better hehe.

Revels Mum & Sister

Looking at getting a Cup earlier next year. When I get some money that is coming to me!!

Making me want one now!!

Making me miss Driving my Valver. I havent had chance to drive mine in this nice weather. Has been sat in the garage for just over 3 weeks.!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Mrdemon

Now that IS BLACK! Pity about the wheels though, they look far too dark, not enough definition in that department, but I love the twin tailpipes.