ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got myself a cup :D

Dead happy with this. It's gold a gold trim and white interior. Very good condition too and doesn't look s**te at all. Been stripped inside and very spacious. Handles great :D It's just been cleaned too and looks really nice :D Can see why you love them now

It's a beaut

Attachments

• PIC000186.jpg
    PIC000186.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 56
  • PIC000187.jpg
    PIC000187.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 62

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Get it stripped it and make it lighter , losing the handle will save you a couple of grams ;)

lol ;) Was gonna take pics of it on my drive and on the road, but then the neighbours will call the men in white coats to come pick me up

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
hahah thats superb,. but if u had taken pics of it on the drive oooh that would have been awsome haha

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
speak to fred and ben about their Cup packages...

they are very responsive to chipping iirc, plus it increases the trpm (teaspoon revolutions per minute)...be careful though, any increase in trpm for prolonged periods can affect your porcerlain.

you can prevent undue wear and tear on your porcerlain by using a higher viscosity tea mixture and/or increasing the tea/sugar ratio.

Cheers for that, will give them an email. Will they give it some extra ooo? How many ooo's would you think I could get?

Green exterior and a white interior, I think your mistaken my friend that is no cup, thats a 172 exclusive.
If it does turn out to be a cup I wouldn't put it in the dishwasher or any other damp situations due to no abs!