ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got myself a Laguna Splitter.

Saw this on eBay for £20 (cheap to what I've seen them for before), haven't seen one on a standard PH1 before so thought id get it.

edit.png

Monaco 172
Fairly sure youve got yourself a megane splitter there, laguna splitter has the holes in either side iirc?

Changes to often
same as mine, megane splitter :cool: although mine is broken to crap as its always scraping lol

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Ive got one of these on my ph1 and just makes the front look low without lowering the suspension..

No doubt it'll be off in the next month with the high curbs at work :) also accidentally drove into a big pile of snow last year so we'll see how long it lasts haha

Changes to often
No doubt it'll be off in the next month with the high curbs at work :) also accidentally drove into a big pile of snow last year so we'll see how long it lasts haha

yup i had this problem last year, turns into a snow plow lol