ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got some mud round the Landy

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Had my Defender about 2-3 months now and still enjoying it, I promised some better pics of it so here they are with a little vid of it in action.

Not been to any off road days yet but loads of green lanes near me so plenty to play on

1798D8EB-589E-42BB-853F-6A51F094D0C8_zpshdbw0g6k.jpg

2C5E850E-9583-4C2A-BAA7-0837CA946840_zpsffmqnkwd.jpg

447F8288-5331-4BAE-A074-9E9C6A7D38C1_zpszsricxfc.jpg

A0966007-0A3F-41AA-8B15-F3D9DA1F5D8E_zpsswwuqlgj.jpg

E2CC13FC-BBE0-4FDC-9F10-421BDDBD7CD2_zpsghyun7om.jpg

7B24EE9A-4F50-404D-B769-13C14246C36A_zpst8varr8l.jpg

Pictures have come up small so you have to click them, any idea why?

Last edited by a moderator:
  FF RB 182
uhhhh I used to take my 2nd run around car through lanes worse than that, use it to its full potential!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Haha it's steeper than it looks from that angle, first time back down I had the wheels locked up all the way, second time low range and just let it drive itself down, bit unnerving at first

Bux

Golf GTD
Looks like a tidy one mate!

You gonna do any proper off-roading in it or you just gonna stick to green-laning to minimize the chance of breaking it?

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Clio would get up that no problem :cool:

Not many hills around Nottingham really take that beast up north for the day.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
There's quite a few places round here like kirton and stuff, don't wanna ruin it so doubt I'll go too mental but it's nice to use it as it should be, I took a chuck out my arch and lost some paint earlier but it will be tidied up when it needs to be :) bit of a lift needed I think next

E36 328i
Bet that's a right laugh.

Bloke at work is really into green laning, may ask him to take me out next time he goes.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
It looks great but You wouldn't even be pushing an Evouque up or down there. If your locking wheels up down hill that's pretty dangerous as you have no control.

I would get yourself over to the land rover experience at Eastnor Castle ( others are available but Eastnor is best) and get them to teach you hands on what it can really do.