ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got the car back!!! :D

clio 1.2 extreme :(
I finally got my clio back after crashing it five weeks ago!
It took so long as it was being done as a favour, got it at a bargain price of 635 parts inlcuded and sprayed!!!

I was just wondering my drivers side, side repeater doesnt work it isnt the bulbs :S any ideas?

Also i was wondering about arch liners i didnt have these done, it looks as if half is there and the other half is missing, do they come in two parts? Are they hard to fit, what do they reatil at?

Thanks guys! x

Keep an eye on the parts for sale section, quite often clios are being broken up and the parts sold, so you should be able to get hold of arch liners from there.

Is the side repeater definitely plugged in?

Arch liners come in 2 parts on each side for the front wheels, cost a bomb from Renault and are like hens teeth second hand. I roll without :cool:.

Is the side repeater definitely plugged in?

Arch liners come in 2 parts on each side for the front wheels, cost a bomb from Renault and are like hens teeth second hand. I roll without :cool:.

Can you get away with doing that?

Saying that though I guess plastic wings won't rot ;) lol

Yeah, I've had none front or rear since I put my RS bodykit on last year sometime. Everything gets covered in s**t but I've saved a few quid! ;)