ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got the Willie Rolling Roaded today.

Was at Star performance in Fife today - got my car rolling roaded.

Im not expert so im just going to post the figures- and im using someone elses PC this weekend so ill make this quick.

163.5 BHP @ 6510 rpm

135 lbf-ft @ 5440 rpm

113.5 BHP at the wheels

I am told that STAR use the same set up as POWERSTATION if that means anything.

There is a strange jump in the graph at 3,000rpm where it peaks steeply before falling slightly then gaining again:confused:

Quote: Originally posted by 007 on 11 July 2003

There is a strange jump in the graph at 3,000rpm where it peaks steeply before falling slightly then gaining again:confused:

on the torque graph?

TT 225

Agreed! Thats a crap at the wheels figure :confused: Mine got 140bhp with 140 lb/ft - Willy2 with only mods being s/s exhaust with decat n replacement panel filter.

I somehow dont think those transmission losses are correct

Well ive calibrated the AP22 with GPS now and it does 0-100 in 17secs no prob so its the fastest 113bhp @ wheels car ive driven;)

113 @ the wheels would make it similar to my last car - about 21secs to 100.

RE the jump in the graph:

It happend to all figures except Drag. round about 2800rpm it jumps steeply to 3000rpm then drops until 3200rpm and then climbs normally.

The guy did say to use the 163 figure for my comparason to future mods but only having noticed the ATW figure after I left I never got the chance to ask him.

007 I had my modded Primera SRi RR @ star twice and both times gave big at the wheels losses compared to the fly figure, last time it was there last year it made 170 hp and 124@ wheels.

Never got it done anywhere else but other Primeras with same mods made the same as me down at power engineering at the Primeranet RR day. My Primera did a 15.8@ crail when it had 162 hp (RR at star 3 timeswhen i come to think of it, after each round of mods) before i got the cams in so I think it did have about 170 hp to perform the way it did.

Cheers neil - my cousin had the same thing with his scoob at star and the top figure came out correct @ 218.5bhp so how they calculate the wheels figure i dont know.