ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gotta be 1 of the mintest Phase 1 Valvers left? Loadsa pics!

K20 EG Hatch
DSCF0102.gif

DSCF0105.gif

DSCF0109.gif

DSCF0111.gif

DSCF0113.gif

DSCF0114.gif

DSCF0115.gif

DSCF0117.gif

DSCF0118.gif

DSCF0119.gif

DSCF0120.gif

DSCF0123.gif

DSCF0124.gif

DSCF0126.gif

DSCF0129.gif

Dont know what to do to make it look better. I think I am going to get some clear indicators, silvervisions, trophy wheels, re-align the exhaust and thats probably it!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
i dnt think my car ever looked that good new! lol keep it looking so good!

Tungy
Bloody awesome this car is, seen it in the flesh at pod! Toying with the idea of 3/4 front plate myself but dunno if it'll work for my car. Get a new header tank mate, will make all the difference under the hood.

Looks superb!

i would be leaving it exactly how it is. The turbines suit the Mk1's so well, and yours are in great condition!

Golf R/Leon FR
stunning fella

i wouldnt change a thing on it!

leave it as is

how much was that if you dont mind me asking?

Looking for a ph-quick...
Absolute belter!!! As Brad says we ween it in the flesh at Pod! Lovely car, leave it as it is! I wanted to leave mine standard but i couldnt resist.

Last edited:
  williams and trophy
minter that. as already said, new expansion tank, and coolant, under bonnet clean n its all finished.

a smaller front plate, and ph2 grille woukd be the only things that id do to that tbh. but then ........fukkit....leave it std ;)

RenaultSport 172.
love it dan!

have to meet up sometime soon, when my valvers on the road, seems were preety much next to each other. myns the same colour but with about 4x as many miles ahah.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
My old Valver, yes its very nice ;)

I had clear sides on it, the standard orangeness is better i feel.