ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Graffiti Tunnel Shoot LY R27, R32 and Type S content (PIC HEAVY)

LY R27
So randomly the other night i asked a few mates if they fancied having a little shoot at the leake street graffiti tunnel

Anyways, 30 mins later we were on the road! What an Epic place!!

Sorry about the immense amount of pics
I am only a self taught amateur with all photos being minimally edited so all comments will be tried to be taken on board :)

Please quote ONLY your favourites :)

thanks for looking
Brocky!

_DSC9607.jpg

_DSC9494.jpg

_DSC9492.jpg

_DSC9673.jpg

_DSC9671.jpg

_DSC9670.jpg

_DSC9664.jpg

_DSC9663.jpg

_DSC9652.jpg

_DSC9644.jpg

_DSC9634.jpg

_DSC9627.jpg

_DSC9624.jpg

_DSC9623.jpg

_DSC9612.jpg

_DSC9598.jpg

_DSC9595.jpg

_DSC9589.jpg

_DSC9584.jpg

_DSC9583.jpg

Mini Cooper S
Great pictures, love that place for photoshoots! Shame about the wheel/tyre combo on the R32.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
The paint on that civic really does look odd, what's happened there?

Rotiforms on the golf look ace though!

Disastra Coupe
Golf and Clio are nice. Not so much a fan of the Civic.

I'd say you need to post less photo's and just the more interesting one's. Found myself just keep hitting PgDn button 'til i found one that caught my attention (My post sounds far too picky lol)

LY R27
lol, that was a reduced selection!

Back onto the civic, when i first met the fella, i hated it! But then now it has started to grow on me - though he does get alot of stick from the rest of our motorsport engineering degree group, saying its a "family car" haha

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Great shots, brilliant location. What time of night were you there? I know it can be quite busy down there nowadays.

LY R27
wasnt busy at all when i went about 7-8pm on a thursday night and was there for about 2hrs

there was quite a few adderson lee cabs coming into the car wash (in one of the arches, you would have never known it was there) and a few people with rattle cans every now and then but thats about it!