ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Graham's OCD ph3 DCi sport rep v2

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Thought I'd update this. I did an LED dash conversion on the dci using bazillions of SMDs. The radio has a bad connection on one pad and as the buttons are lit up in series they now won't illuminate. I'll sort it when I get a chance but even without that the interior is a million times better with fresher lights. Some of them are a bit bright so if I were being anal it would be nice to have some marginally dimmer LEDs. I went for red displays and white buttons as I did in my previous DCI and it took me a couple of hours to do.

LEDs are as follows. All are 3528 in size which I got from ebay. The conversion costs about £8-10 in total. Original link here https://www.cliosport.net/threads/led-conversion-complete-list-of-led-bulbs-please.775521/ but I've updated it with me knowledge.

Clocks (needle type)
10 plcc-2 (4 for display, 6 for needles)

Clocks (digital ph3 type)
4 plcc-2 for the needles and 4 plcc-4 for the display

Digital
4 plcc-2 for needles
4 plcc-4 for display

Update list display
4 plcc-4

Tuner list display
2 x 509t LED bulbs

Climate control
28 LEDs all plcc-2 careful as two of the vent directional LEDs have the opposite polarity to the other 26.

Manual heater control panel
2 x 509t LED bulbs

Radio
11 plcc-2 with contacts bent out as they solder on the other way

Window switches
3mm dome topped led although flat top is fine

ESP/Cruise switch
3mm dome topped with inline 420ohm resistor to allow 12v

Central locking button/rear window heater
3mm led dome topped, again flat is fine

I did video it but was a bit miffed with the outcome so haven't done anything further with it yet.

In recurring news, the flashing on the dash from the fuel system is getting bad now and seriously awful when it's got two bikes on the roof. It struggles with overtaking anything and pick up is so slow it's painful going from the BM to this, an 1/8th of the power... The injectors are also loud and the bottom end of the engine is giving me the slightest of knocks on deceleration. The parts for doing a full fresh on the car have nearly all been ordered now so I'll be doing that in the coming months but it's a pig of a job so I'll be doing it with the idea of it being the last major work I do on the car for forseeable future. I'm pretty done with spannering on dailys now so once this is done I'll probably call it a day. The big ends, injectors, pump, clutch, water pump, belts and A/C will all be done. Yes it's expensive but it's a car you can't replace for what we're going to spend on it.

I did have a bit of issue with the steering wheel recently when the 2mm washer for steering wheel deformed and made it come ever so slightly loose. I've order a new washer from lasermaster which is 5mm thick so will be fitting that in the near future.

That's all for now. Lots of updates when the fuel stuff is done.

G

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Will last for thousands of miles after the works are done, well worth doing. Looking forward to updates (y)

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Wheels - Cup offset so the whole car is 20mm wider now and they fill the arches nicely.

It has it's bi-annual wash to celebrate too. Was rather grubby but I prefer it that way because it hide all the awful marks!

62214869_2288912974532191_233291460898717696_n.jpg
62227264_2364194983856258_832334524179283968_n.jpg
62354066_553602015461495_8153678159401713664_n.jpg

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
A few weeks back we headed to wales for our summer hol and whilst it would have been nice to take the BMW the economy of the Red Shed couldn't be ignored. I had a couple of Rainsport 3s put on the back and now the car feels awful! The steering is all over the place and it seems to veer on corners or tramlines, almost like a bush or ball joint has gone. It's exactly the issue I had in a 182 and never got to the bottom of https://www.cliosport.net/threads/steeting-twitchy-at-speed-losing-patience.792869/#post-11120754

Any who, the second day of our holiday I went out to start the car and it flat out refused for the first two attempts. On the third it finally went but I knew this was a sign the end was in sight for the fuel system.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and today I've started repairing the fuel system. This is a HUGE job as I'm also attempting to sort a number of other jobs at the same time. That said it's all manageable and I've got all the bits. I cleaned out a petrol tank last night to ensure there was no chance of metal filings going back into the fuel.

Today was horrific, I started at 7:45 and it started raining almost immediately delaying me until about half 10 when I decided I needed to get on so started working in the rain. That;'s not all though, my trolley jack was at my parents, I've lost the memory card for my camera, my electric ratchet charger gave up the ghost and oh Christ, everything I touched was disgusting. I got the engine out about 12 but the engine crane lodged it's self in the drive so it was stuck until I removed all the wiring and gearbox in the pouring rain.

Sadly due to the huge flywheel I can't get the engine on the engine stand so am going to attempt the cambelt job on the engine crane. For some time I knew there had been an oil leak on the back of the engine and had put it down to the turbo seals having gone. Simple enough, a replacement turbo would fix that. How wrong was I, I started taking the cambelt off and realised inside the protective covers was a diesel oil nightmare. The cambelt was covered in the stuff and and now after many hours all my tool and I am to....grotty.

So doing this in a couple of days is out the window. New seals for the crank, cam and oil pump cover arrive on Tuesday so I'm going to get everything ready before then so Tuesday is only a sealing and cambelt day.

Wish me luck! Now I'm doing this and it's rubbish I wish I'd just bought a new car......

Oh and the BMW has a huge puncture.

IMG_8318.JPG
IMG_8329.JPG
IMG_8333.JPG
IMG_8338.JPG
IMG_8340.JPG
IMG_8344.JPG
IMG_8349.JPG
IMG_8353.JPG

Last edited:

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Noice! Mine was the same, luckily the cambelt was oil free but everything around it was absolutely caked in grease! I spent 3 hours cleaning my block and all the covers?

Let me know if you need any other bits too mate, I've got a fair few dCi parts I need to get rid of?

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Made a bit of progress over the past couple of days. @Martin. has been a huge help putting my sanity back in check and making a horrific task a laugh. The garage looked like a K9K bomb had hit it after Friday so needed some serious re-arranging which we spent most of Saturday doing. Today saw a few bits done on the engine, some of which went OK and others which took far longer than they should.

We even fashioned a rainproof shelter but it stopped raining after we got it up

IMG_8363.JPG

After taking off a fair amount of the bits attached to the engine it was given a serious dousing in brake cleaner to get rid of the grime. I've gone through 5 litres over the past couple of days as most things on the car as vile after this oil leak. Thankfully they are cleaning up a treat after going through several thousand microfibre cloths.

Today the first three jobs I attempted went totally wrong. The thermostat I ordered didn't have a nipple for the overflow so I've had to order another and the first injector was seized solid. After about 2 hours of levering and soaking the bore in carb cleaner it finally came out. The dipstick had annoyingly snapped during removal of the engine and even more helpfully the dipstick tube was seized solid in the block. After a couple of hours of soaking in plusgas and a persuasion session it came out, however, a new tube is near £60 so I'm going to try and recover one from the dci 80 donor engine before splashing out.
Apart from these bits everything went well and we managed to get these parts on:
  • Injectors
  • Fuel pump
  • Glow plugs
  • Water pump
  • Clutch
  • New gearbox selector bush and circlip
  • DCI 80 turbo (factory set to 1.2 bar instead of 1.0 on a 65)
The EGR housing, EGR valve and solid pipe were also given a thorough clean and I swapped over to dci 80 A/C pipes for the new rad pack which will be going in the car.

As I'm converting to a DCI 80 whilst doing this work I've noticed because the gearbox is a JC5 (128) instead of a JB3 it's got a different starter and cat support bracket, There is also one additional air temp sensor on the airbox instead of the boost pipe. The ratios on the dci box are also longer so it will rev less when cruising. This information may be useful to someone in the future.

What's left to do then? Lots in reality, I feel like I'm past the worst bit now and there should be less surprises from here on wards. Tomorrow night I I'm going to go OCD on the high pressure fuel pipes to make sure they're totally debris free then once the engine is back in the car I'll do the same with the plastic pipes.
Tuesday I'm expecting to collect my parts from Renault so I'll be able to get the engine back together, cambelt done and hopefully the engine back in the car but lets see as this week I'm pressed for time. after that's done I need to swap the tank over, clean the fuel lines, fit the yanoo stiff shift and wire cruise control to the ECU.

IMG_8380.JPG
IMG_8383.JPG
IMG_8388.JPG
IMG_8390.JPG

Thanks for reading and I'll see you later in the week!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Sorry i was wrong! Please ignore!
Indeed! ABS works correctly.

Yeah I'm glad the dCi 100 came with a normal looking flywheel. The 65 and 80 ones are bigger than a tripledisk clutch ffs!!
This thing was enormous but working with it on the crane wasn't as bad as I originally thought it would be!

Yesterday I took the day off to make some more progress on the car. This is now day 4 and admittedly a much longer job than I anticipated but reassuringly the end is in sight. Everything went to plan and I ended the day with the engine back in the car.

On Monday evening I spent quite some time cleaning the injector hard lines and common rail with brake cleaner and the air compressor. Given these parts are post filter they need to be immaculate to prevent anything getting into the injectors and blocking the microscopically small nozzles. A grain of sand is quite a few times the size of the hole. I’m glad I did this clean as on the first go there was a fair bit of debris and what I think was some metalic flecks. Some from the outside of the pipe and some from inside. These pipes are from the donor car which supposedly ran very well. I cleaned them a second time too until I was satisfied everything was out and they were in a good state to go on the car.

IMG_8403.JPG

Tuesday came and of course the weather had turned on me again, however, this time I was prepared with the gazebo which saved me big time when it started to pour.

I started out doing a few service items, air filter, oil filter and then set about getting the engine wired up again. Admittedly I made a mistake when taking the car apart. Although I thought it was weird the engine loom didn’t come apart from the engine bay loom (like it does on a sport) I had figured this was a DCI thing and ended up taking the whole engine bay loom out (indicator, power steering, ABS etc). When putting the 80 loom on the car, it of course fell apart from the engine bay loom, proving I’d wasted a huge amount of time removing all the extra wiring. With the original engine bay loom back in I put the 80 loom on the engine and was thankful that this revelation would make engine re-entry a much easier task. It also meant there was no need to add in cruise control wires as this ECU plug is on the original dci 65 engine bay loom. The only difference between the 65 and 80 loom is an additional air temperature sensor on the intercooler piping.

IMG_8405.JPG
IMG_8406.JPG

By 11 Renault had called and my parts were ready so I popped down to there. The cam seal was a doddle, as was the crank. On the oil pump cover I put a tiny amount of instant gasket on to make sure there were no leaks from where the block, sump and oil pump cover meet. If there was a leak it’d be a bit rubbish to get at and is a cambelt off job. After this was all on the cambelt was done, checked multiple times and correctly tensioned. I pulled a muscle in my arm doing the 120nm plus 95 degrees on the crank bolt and sat for a good five minutes waiting for my arm to recover. I replaced the aux belt and turbo seals, a part not listed on Dialogys but if anyone needs it 7701471140 has 2 o rings and 2 copper crush washers in. On my old DCI after replacing the turbo my car used to gush oil out of the turbo feed. If only I could go back and realise I'd put the o ring on the wrong side of the lip on the pipe.

IMG_8417.JPG
IMG_8418.JPG
IMG_8422.JPG
IMG_8423.JPG
IMG_8426.JPG
IMG_8427.JPG

Last hurrah of the day. I managed to recover the dipstick tube from the donor car, saving a packet in the process.

One more day left on the car then for it's major over haul with the main jobs being:
  • Swap fuel tank, clean sender and lines
  • Yanoo stiff shift and replace gearknob
  • Fit 182 seats
  • Bleed brakes
  • Fit rad pack and pipework
  • Recharge A/C
  • Swap UCH kit and code injectors
  • Fit new driveshafts
  • Fill up with fluids
Final report coming this weekend :D

IMG_8433.JPG

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Ace! Have you done any mods to things while the engine has been out? Decat/EGR-manifold block off? I sack the torque settings off for the cam and just heave on the fucker so it DOES NOT come loose!!??

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Epic work, looks like its coming together great. My turbo oil feed is leaking on my blue dci so the part number for the seal kit will be a great help, and has saved me spending £50 on a new pipe (y)

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Ace! Have you done any mods to things while the engine has been out? Decat/EGR-manifold block off? I sack the torque settings off for the cam and just heave on the fucker so it DOES NOT come loose!!??

It already had a decat but I’ve left the EGR alone. I’ve never had too many problems with them blocking and prefer the buttery smooth cold starts with them. That said I’ve given the hard pipe and housing a bloody good scrub as I hadn’t done it for over 10k. The biggest mod is that it’s going from a 65 to 80 and all the wonderful benefits that has!

Epic work, looks like its coming together great. My turbo oil feed is leaking on my blue dci so the part number for the seal kit will be a great help, and has saved me spending £50 on a new pipe (y)
Thanks matey. Finally getting there but I do question whether it’s been worth the time I’ve had to put in. The proof will be in the pudding! That part is about £12 from Renault, cheaper than eBay!

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
It already had a decat but I’ve left the EGR alone. I’ve never had too many problems with them blocking and prefer the buttery smooth cold starts with them. That said I’ve given the hard pipe and housing a bloody good scrub as I hadn’t done it for over 10k. The biggest mod is that it’s going from a 65 to 80 and all the wonderful benefits that has!
Yeah the 65 are pretty poor imo, I jumped in one when I had my 100 and it just didnt feel right at all?

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
IT WORKS!

IMG_8458.JPG

We started nice and early yesterday with the aim of getting it up and running. The main task was swapping over the tank for a clean one with no metal filings in. To get the tank out isn't the most fun of tasks and at minimum involves removing the exhaust and brake lines from under the car but the whole job is made much easier by dropping the whole rear beam. Once the tank was out I removed the DCI sender to clean and swap over. Sure enough there were plenty of metallic flecks in the old fuel and the sender had a few clumps of sludge in. The DCI's in tank unit is purely for fuel level and there's no lift pump so cleaning it up was an easy task.

Whilst the tank was off I went round the back end with a Hammerite spray can to cover any bits which looked a bit bubbly and hopefully protect them for a few more winters. We also found one of the rear hub nuts had worked massively loose and was clearly the cause of the twitchy steering as the disc could be wobbled.

IMG_8459.JPG
IMG_8460.JPG

We got the tank back in around midday after brake cleaning all the fuel lines and set about finishing the Yanoo 1.0 kit for the shifter. I've fitted a few of these in the past but this caught me off guard as the centre ball was a non-split type, not something I've seen before but is clearly used on later models as it was also the same on the 182 I had in the garage. This means you use much less of the kit and essentially just fit the brass bushes and metal cups. The 182 donated it standard shifter as I destroyed the original DCI one trying to split the unsplitable ball.

IMG_8462.JPG

After those bits were done it was just a case of swapping over the ECU kit, coding the new injectors in and fitting everything back into the bay. It's bloody tight in there with all the intercooler pipework but it packages so well without anything touching.

The moment of truth came, the fuel system was primed with vpower diesel and most things on the list had been ticked off. This was terrifying as so much work had gone into the car at this point and it all came to a head very quickly. Well it just clicked and the starter didn't turn. So many thought ran through my head about what could have happened. I thought the flywheel might be different on the 80, the clutch wasn't installed right, who knows. Luckily it was simple and I'd forgotten to tighten the main power cable going to the starter. Once that was done and we had a good battery in it fire into life. Initially the starter's bendix got stuck making a horrible noise but now it's been spun once it works perfectly. We let it idle for a bit and get up to temp, fitted a set of Goodridge braided brake lines and and bled the brakes. Once that was done we were ready for a drive.

IMG_8467.JPG

IMG_8471.JPG

It all went well! Initially the gear linkage was horribly misaligned, I couldn't get reverse and first was only accessible by lifting the gate like you normally would to get reverse. That was a quick fix but it pulls well, cruises on the motorway with plenty of power and most importantly has no fuel system flashing lights! A small boo boo though. As I fitted a petrol fuel tank the diesel nozzle doesn't fit in the neck. Swapping this shouldn't take long but it was quite funny dribbling in a gallon at the petrol station over 5 minutes.

There are a few small list of jobs to complete but I'll leave those for another day
  • Regas A/C
  • Fit full under tray
  • Engine mounts need setting a bit better as it occasionally vibrates
  • Replace CV joints
  • Clean up subframe grease from the previous oil leak
  • Cam plug need swapping as clip broken
  • Couple of tree clips on the arch liners.
  • Swap 172 seats for 182 seats
I'm never doing a job like this again though. Over the past week it's eaten up 5 days of my life and 3 of Marts. Time is so precious at the weekend I'm just not convinced this was a good use of my time. If you cost that labour this car was a write off. That said, a simple fuel system swap could be done in a day for about £700. This only took longer because it was an 80 conversion and having lots of other work done at the same time. Now it's done I'm pleased but in the future I'll just buy a new car. That said I'm extremely please that by repairing a car I've save another car being produced and all the emissions and mining which go with that.

Bar those little bits above this car is now the perfect economical mileage muncher which goes round corners rather well too. We love it.

IMG_8472.JPG

Last edited:

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Fair play to you buddy - hats off.

It’s taken me a while to consider just buying suspension and brakes for my DCI ? rather than just buying something else.

It’s a good feeling maintaining a car, no matter how cheap it is - it’s an achievement in itself these days that us petrol heads enjoy. It’s so easy these days to finance cars or lease etc.

I’m quite fond of a cheap car these days too, love the hassle free mentality, no worries about car park dents and scratches.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
good god, that's some exquisite spannering. What is a boi to do o_O

Too much spannering for me now! Definitely a one off now though :)

Fair play to you buddy - hats off.

It’s taken me a while to consider just buying suspension and brakes for my DCI ? rather than just buying something else.

It’s a good feeling maintaining a car, no matter how cheap it is - it’s an achievement in itself these days that us petrol heads enjoy. It’s so easy these days to finance cars or lease etc.

I’m quite fond of a cheap car these days too, love the hassle free mentality, no worries about car park dents and scratches.

Cheers dude. I went through all the motions of whether it was was worth it or not. If I’d bought a new car the maintenance on it would have been more and anything newer would get a blocked DPF with the short daily trips to the station and back. Alas I came to the conclusion that sticking with cheap simplicity was best.

I quite agree. In a time when everyone drives the latest flashy car I feel proud to have a car which works well, has all the trick bits I want, but I don’t mind getting a few car park dings on. This car owes us about £2000 which considering its almost new under the skin isn’t bad going!

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I’ve just been reading this whole thread from the start. Good going getting it to where it is now.

I’ve got a 56 plate 1.2 that seems to be about the same spec. Never seen one before, no rear headrests, manual mirrors, no rear speakers but it has air con.

It’s just a run about so I have no plans to fit anything that’s missing but if it was plug and play I might have been tempted.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
The car still plods on. We've done just over 2,000 miles since all the work and most things are working well. It's much more competent on the motorway with the extra power although on a recent run to Devon I only managed to get 48 mpg :eek: Good news that it's not using any oil after fixing all the leaks! Yippee.

List of bits which are busted
  • CV joints
  • Engine mounts
  • ARB bushes
  • Tracking
  • Clutch
  • Need to swap back the 197 wheel with new stronger spacer.
  • Filled neck still not changed
  • Slightly re-align gear linkage
The MOT was done recently after it accidentally lapsed a month, whoops. No advisories though. We had the windscreen changed in preparation after paying £20 to remove one from a car being broken. The existing one had two huge cracks, all stemming from a tiny stone chip. Remember last time we fitted the windscreen? I vowed to never do it again because it was such an awful job. Well, I didn't do it this time and £80 later the screen was fitted and the rear o/s quarter glass was sealed up. It had been weeping for some time. We also installed some Osram DS2 Xenarc Nightbreakers as one of the existing bulbs was going very pink and occasionally not going on. These new ones are beasts, although held back by the headlights starting to yellow again :(

Comically I recently had to pull over and switched the engine off because it sounded like a rod was hanging out the block after a quick sharp turn at a junction...that's how bad the CV joints are. I have some new J&R driveshafts to replace them with. Sadly it was almost impossible to source CV joints on their own and I'd be taking a gamble with any purchase.

The steering has also been a bit funny, it pulls one way under acceleration and the other way under breaking so hopefully the suspension bits will sort that. I'm going to do the tracking myself and then take it to have an alignment to see how accurate I can get it with the strings. I have had this before in a clio although last time this was the arb bracket which had snapped, however, this is much less pronounced so I really do hope refreshing the front end bushes will sort it. Annoyingly I can't remember if I did this when doing the wide track conversion. If so they're only about 15,000 miles old and I'll be wasting my time. I'm not great at keeping car records and this thread is my main source of service history!

Cup spoiler and rear ARB. These are the last two mods this car is going to get, both being kindly donated by my 172 cup at it's end of life party.

Last week the red shed was treated to the bi-annual wash. Even if I say so myself, god flame red looks good when it's clean. Don't look too closely though as the car has plenty of marks on. BH Surfex snow foam, BH auto wheel, megs gold class wash, BH medium clay bar, megs endurance tyre gel, autoglym trim gel, some industrial glass cleaned I found in the garage and finally 2 coats of car plan super gloss sealant. Sadly the headlights are going a bit

A quick before and pic as it stands now :)

IMG_9314.JPG
IMG_4780.jpg

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
It appears my last update would also be the last time I washed the red shed.

A couple of months ago a rare flame red cup spoiler came up on here so I snapped it up and now it lives on the back of this turd. It finishes it off very nicely and the dci really wants for nothing more.

Unfortunately the engine is still leaking a bit and the N/S CV boot is leaking. Sadly I've got to that point where I don't have the time or energy to do these things now so I'll have them done by Alex when funds allow. For the time being the car continues to be our reliable work horse. When I was rebuilding my cup recently I drove well over 2000 miles in January without any sniff of an issue.

I've ordered some new anti-roll bar bushes as I think they're on their way out. It's also had new bottom ball joints as part of some maintenance.

Below you can truly see the mileage I've put on it recently. After a clean it still looks very nice and whilst it's not mint by any stretch, for a cheap economical cruiser I love it. Couple more years with this thing probably.

IMG_0988[1].JPG
IMG_0991[1].JPG
IMG_0993[1].JPG

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Looks spot on for a daily driver. These k9k do seem to be chase the oil leak, my turbo oil feed weeps ever so slightly even with the o ring in the right place.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I put this on the facebook group and got some hilarious comments from your typical pikey clio owner along the lines of "what's the point", "just get a sport", idiots.

Anyway I'm thinking of selling up gents. Would be interested to know what people think the red shed is worth. It's clearly worth a bit more in parts but would be good. Obviously the work done by me is high quality, I've been around clios for over 10 years and known them inside out!

Summary of what the car is:
Full OEM Renault Sport replica
Non sunroof non-sport so no issues with sunroof leaks, done 120,000 miles. I have personally known the car for the last 7-8 years and helped buy it at 63,000 as a low owner full SH car.

Full fuel system overhaul 10 months ago with new injectors, diesel pump and all lines and tank properly cleaned
New clutch
New glow plugs
New oil pump seal
New lower crank seal
New cam seal
New turbo oil feed seals
New aux belt
New water pump
New cambelt
New thermostat
All new fluids
Aircon freshly gased and works well
Full dci80 retrofit (engine loom/gearbox/ fuelsystem. great as gearbox is longer ratio for motorway cruising)
Decat (passes MOT as car doesn't smoke)

Running gear
Full 172 running gear front and back:
Sport subframe
172 cup/ph1 driveshafts
280mm sport brakes
Sport rear axle including discbrake conversion
Almost brand new cup shocks and cooksport springs
Goodridge braided brake lines
Yanoo stiff shift including brass bushes
Brand new Uniroyal Rainsport 5 Tyres
Cup offset turinis

Bodywork
Full sport body kit including all arch liners
Cup spoiler
Alfa washer jets
Sport increased capacity washer bottle
Xenon headlights
Bosch Aerotwin wipers
Heated/Electric wingmirrors

Interior
Full sport retrofit interior including:
182 highpile carpet
182 seats (white dot)
Interior mirrors with illumination
Automatic wipers
Automatic lights
Climate control with working AC
Rear speakers added in
Red and white LED dash conversion including all switch gear
Cabasse Auditorium Update List headunit
Cruise control/Speed limiter
Comes with 197 steering wheel adapted to fit mk2 cruise control

Only issues are
Slight weep from one of the engine seals
Rear pads could do with changing
Turinis are curbed and bubbling
One or two scuffs on the bumpers and a little mark where the roof racks have been but not very noticeable
Couple of the LEDs in the clocks need re-soldering as they blink occasionally

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Hard to value these things really

I sold my 250k dCi 100 for £500, some people gasped and said it was worth £100 and others would have said it was worth £900 because it was a 100 with electric sunroof, 3 door and a full sport rep. Yours will and should be worth far more really and if anyone is looking for a fun daily with uber fuel economy and stupidly low tax then they should seriously, seriously consider buying it quick!

Stick it up for what you think it's worth, everyone has a number in their head Graham ;)

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Going to it's new home soon. Kept in the family which is good. Will be removing the Turinis and cup spoiler before it goes and having the cambelt leak seen to. A shame but to be replaced with many luxuries for a quickly aging Graham.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Going to it's new home soon. Kept in the family which is good. Will be removing the Turinis and cup spoiler before it goes and having the cambelt leak seen to. A shame but to be replaced with many luxuries for a quickly aging Graham.

Didn't think you were ever going to sell this!!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
£1000 Scottish pounds after lockdown 😍
They have different faces on! I remember having my first Scottish note and being amazed by it!

Didn't think you were ever going to sell this!!
Ah yes me neither but I'd been browsing for a potential replacement with the idea of it being a few years down the road. Unfortunately after a morning browse in bed a nice e91 325d estate popped up and although a bit sudden it was clearly one to get, mega low owners, full BMW SH, LCI, Xenons and most importantly no nav. No nav was important to me as it was the aspect which dated my previous e90 so badly. It's going to match the 135 as it's also Le Mans with, not lemon, but beige dakota interior so ultimate luxury wagon. *cough* towbar