ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Both Vice City and SA were epic.
I enjoyed and played SA the most though. Flying that massive plane was epic lulz.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Vice City was fantastic. My favourite GTA. Re-installed it on my laptop before I sold it. Good times.

SA was also great though, picking up some of the gang members and doing a drive by and making C.J look like fiddy-pence at the gym.

San Andreas was brilliant, it was just too big and got boring just getting around.

Vice City was and still is fantastic - at the time it was utterly brilliant. Got a feeling it'll be very very dated now though.

But enough of that! GTA V! Excitey!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I think i was the only one on 3 who could fly the plane for any substantial amount of time.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I remember playing the first one as kid. I spent 2 hours mashing the button that made the character burp / fart.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Q4RnQ.jpg

That 'V' looks familiar...

Vw caddy tdi
Think gta iv is awsome in general I am biased tho rank 10 yo. The car/bike handling was awsome wtf? and the online multiplayers well I had more No:1 spots in tlatd online racing than anyone in the world my friends list was top 10 in the world just crusin, no skills, vengful storm etc etc blah blah well before modders anyhow. Also got to 70ish in the world at deathmatch first episode too No:1 was broolynsnenemalo or themainevent. You'll find me in free mode tbogt ill leave it there bring on gtav.

Last edited:
  Octy VRS
Citing anonymous sources "familiar with the game," Kotaku reports that Grand Theft Auto V will take place in a Rockstarified version of Los Angeles, one of the cities mocked up in an earlier installment in the franchise, San Andreas. We suppose the locale makes sense -- wouldn't adapting it be as easy as taking all their assets from L.A. Noire, then applying 75 years of wear, tear and technological progress to the structures therein?

The source also claims that more than one character will be playable during Five's campaign, which similarly makes sense, considering the extra protagonists which appeared in Grand Theft Auto IV's expansions. We've contacted Rockstar, and are encasing ourselves in suspended animation for the next week or so, shortening the amount of time between us and the game's debut trailer on November 2.