ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
GTA IV had it. Was a great laugh.

PC versions of earlier games in the series have had it too.

Integra Type-R DC2
Whatever you wanted. I fondly remember flying (crashing) helicopters into broadway with Schweppy and just starting massive gun battles with the police, ala Heat.

I still remember the single player deathmatch with about 12 of us on it with only the rocket launchers selected. Massive explosions, rockets flying past about a foot in front of you out of nowhere followed by yet another explosion and someones body being hurled across the screen. Utter chaos but f**king hilarious.

Integra Type-R DC2
There was always some poor sap who would try and escape in a car, only to have it burst into flames the moment they opened the door.

Fond memories.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I still remember the single player deathmatch with about 12 of us on it with only the rocket launchers selected. Massive explosions, rockets flying past about a foot in front of you out of nowhere followed by yet another explosion and someones body being hurled across the screen. Utter chaos but f**king hilarious.

LOL! Yup.

Evo 8 MR
I bet this will have the facial animation technology that LA Noire has.

If it's as that post says then surely we must be due at least an official announcement and a teaser trailer soon?

Never above 25mpg
I would hope it's better than GTA4. I got bored easily with that, multiplayer was average. Was always about the single player with previous games. The framerates also made me think I had marathon and lightweight on whenever I went back to Modern Warfare.

Octy VRS
I bought GTAIV again last week second hand as I'd only done about a third of it and got bored. Awesome game second time round, now completed and on to the DLC. I didn't appreciate the scale before due to SA being so massive, but most of it was desert and water. GTAIV is huge if you look further than the size of the map and check the detail. It still takes a while to get from end to end, even in a chopper. Not sure on LA for GTAV though, wasn't SA clones of LA, SF and Vegas? Still looking forward to it, also hope for another Bully game.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ballad of Gay Tony was teh best expansion for GTA4. Online was brilliant! I remember playing cops and robbers, and a load of us just hid in a strip club. Satchel Charges and shotguns EVERYWHAR.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
beat me to it!

Untitled-10.jpg

Octy VRS
There was Vegas, San Fran and LA in SA so it'd be a shame if they did them again. Mind you they could bring back Sean Ryder in Vegas again. Japan would be good. Yakusa gangs, Tokyo, drifting round the outskirts etc.