ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

gtav.png

dk

911 GTS Cab
Ill accept your apology now after you telling me that they would never be backward compatible ;)
the machines themselves won't ever be, like the PS3 was, it had an expensive mini PS2 in it to make it so, this is like playing a game on the web, not really the same, but will allow you to stream games.

So you won't be able to slap COD MW2 disc into the slot and play it........... which is really what backwards compatibility is.

so my use of backwards compatibility was incorrect really, you will be able to play games not made for the PS4 via streaming at some point. But i never played a single PS2 game on my PS3, who wants to play old inferior games when theres a s**t load of new ones out. People cry out for it, but in reality not many use it, hence why they haven't bothered this time.

Got a big pile of games I'm trading in and if GAME still price match CEX + £1 I'm in for about £150ish. Will be GTA, maybe even the special edition :eek:.

I did this on Saturday. Took my PS3 in, and a fair few 360 games.

GAME offered £115 for the lot, LOL. Then I asked them to price match CEX, ended up with £265, seriously.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
How many days do I need to book off work, or shall I just hand in my notice?

In fairness don't take any days off. It's only going to be single player for the first 2 weeks.

Ill be taking a day or two off when the multi player online is available so I can rob banks with mates.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I did this on Saturday. Took my PS3 in, and a fair few 360 games.

GAME offered £115 for the lot, LOL. Then I asked them to price match CEX, ended up with £265, seriously.
Do they literally just price match it or do you have to show proof of the amount that CEX would pay?

Do they literally just price match it or do you have to show proof of the amount that CEX would pay?

He asked for a print out, which I had on my phone.

Cex site is easy to use, search, add to 'sell list', then checkout. Gives final figure.

GAME then priced matched each item plus £1. So the £1s added up to ~£30 too.

There were a couple I didn't have on my CEX list, but the lad in GAME checked for me on the CEX website anyway.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was just thinking the same. I can't remember a game I was this excited about!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I do hope Scotty buys it, as he isn't able to play the other game anymore :quiet:

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Thats what I keep saying :(

Doubt I'll be getting any for a while.

Well - in the real world. Unfortunately cant do the dirty with the missus, then knock her off and steal her money.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I've avoided this thread for almost 3 f**king years!

I had convinced myself that I don't play games any more, I'm too bloody old to play a GTA game, I haven't got the time to play it and its just not worth it.

1 b*****d TV advert had me hooked and now I'm desperate to bloody play this game!

Where can I preorder for ps3 please?

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I've avoided this thread for almost 3 f**king years!

I had convinced myself that I don't play games any more, I'm too bloody old to play a GTA game, I haven't got the time to play it and its just not worth it.

1 b*****d TV advert had me hooked and now I'm desperate to bloody play this game!

Where can I preorder for ps3 please?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0062KIC2A/?tag=cliospnet01-21

£35 incl. delivery.