ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
memecenter_1375277933873_685_by_mistsofobscurity-d6fzuoe.gif

Thank f**k there is a proper cover system now

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Max Payne games aren't supposed to be on consoles. That is dirt cheap though. I may see if the local GAME has a preowned one so that I don't have to wait.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Oh woops. Presumed!!

With all DLC etc. I was going to buy it at GAME but was £8 second had last time I checked.

Fairly certain you can pick them up in store too. Just show them the web address. +

Argos 500gb PS3 + Last of Us + GTAV for £199. Pretty good deal.

But no - Im selling mine :)

game do the same deal plus breaking bad for 185, thats what i've bought

Wow thats a great deal. I cant see this bundle on either of their websites though. Do you need to go in store???

Closest thing i can find over here is £252 for 500gb PS3 + Last of Us + GTAV through gamestop

Evo 5 RS
Max Payne games aren't supposed to be on consoles. That is dirt cheap though. I may see if the local GAME has a preowned one so that I don't have to wait.

Yeah I thought that when they announced it lol. But Rockstar have done an amazing job with it. I replayed it a few times, has some cracking segments. Great way to finish a franchise (as I doubt they'll carry it on).

Nough said...:coffee:

1375465155_17.jpg

Wow thats a great deal. I cant see this bundle on either of their websites though. Do you need to go in store???

Closest thing i can find over here is £252 for 500gb PS3 + Last of Us + GTAV through gamestop

i just checked then and it's gone back up now, i ordered mine on the 10th so looks like the deal is off now

Goliath I
My Tesco order is showing ready to be dispatched... Whether that means it still has to go through 25 different processes I don't know.

I loved this GTA IV trailer...

Last edited by a moderator:

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Been checking Shopto quite bit this morning to see what's happening, i'm awaiting the little image of my parcel, hah!

Landed on the Xbox One page by accident and nearly pre ordered too, lololol.

Golf R/Leon FR
The money has left my account, althought it hasn't showed up on my statement yet. No email regarding the dispatch yet though.

I had an email saying they had a problem processing my payment even though the card details are correct and is now showing as 18/09 for delivery? I hope this is wrong.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Wonder if people will receive some of these tomorrow?
I've had no email from tesco as of yet :(

Not a 320d
So much RAGE.

Mines still est. Tuesday.

Delivery address is to my f**king office too so cant play it even if it does arrive.

(FYI this is a joke)

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
WTF? How can you have rage if it's going to be delivered on release day?

You confuse me sometimes!

Not a 320d
Yeah I thought that when they announced it lol. But Rockstar have done an amazing job with it. I replayed it a few times, has some cracking segments. Great way to finish a franchise (as I doubt they'll carry it on).

Nough said...:coffee:

1375465155_17.jpg

Playing through Max payne at the moment. Never finished it. Bought it in Cex for £12

Just ordered this beast for PS3.

I'll probably get bored after a couple of hours of bludgeoning prostitutes to death (as you do) but f**k it. These games are always good fun for a bit. Especially pissed up.