ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
GTA IV's debut trailer, all those years ago :

Certainly gave us clues as to what to expect.

Hoping for more of the same in 15 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
So, looking into it a bit deeper, a man putting a house for sale could indicate that you can now buy houses again. Several shots of planes and jets, could well be reintroduced. Showing the Las Puertas Freeway going North might be a hint to several cities, hopefully. There's no doubt that it's in Los Santos, San Andreas. It says Los Santos on the bugsprayer car and San Andreas on the license plates of the cars. Oh, and Tommy Vercetti, of course.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Awesome. Looks much better graphically than IV. Which it should be.

The one thing (Well, one of) which let GTA IV down was the filter they used. Very grim and pale looking. The Ballad Of Gay Tony was superb, even as a DLC. Much more alive and colourful.

AK

M240i
So, looking into it a bit deeper, a man putting a house for sale could indicate that you can now buy houses again. Several shots of planes and jets, could well be reintroduced. Showing the Las Puertas Freeway going North might be a hint to several cities, hopefully. There's no doubt that it's in Los Santos, San Andreas. It says Los Santos on the bugsprayer car and San Andreas on the license plates of the cars. Oh, and Tommy Vercetti, of course.

You should work for the secret service or something.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Also noticed the body building on the beach. Maybe a return of that feature from San Andreas? Maybe it is just to add atmosphere, but it would be good to have it back.

Golf, maybe it is a mini-game like the games of pool you can play and pinball etc.

The mountain sequence as well, it would be cool if it made a return, it was pretty cool to be able to go out to Hick country and go up the mountains etc.

Hookers are back by the looks too.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I want it, but I never get to play games anymore. The Mrs doesn't work nights any more and I have to watch eastenders and other soaps and its not fair. Is there something I can do other than kill her?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I want it, but I never get to play games anymore. The Mrs doesn't work nights any more and I have to watch eastenders and other soaps and its not fair. Is there something I can do other than kill her?

Wait until she goes to bed or put a console in the bedroom. Killing people is difficult to get away with these days. Apparently.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Wait until she goes to bed or put a console in the bedroom. Killing people is difficult to get away with these days. Apparently.

Yes yes yes. Tell her I'll get a DVD player for the bedroom. Then get a 360 and then kill her.