ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

I want it, but I never get to play games anymore. The Mrs doesn't work nights any more and I have to watch eastenders and other soaps and its not fair. Is there something I can do other than kill her?

Play when she goes to bed?

/knifetotheheart

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The one thing (Well, one of) which let GTA IV down was the filter they used. Very grim and pale looking. The Ballad Of Gay Tony was superb, even as a DLC. Much more alive and colourful.

Bang on mate. It was so f**king grey! I was talking to my mate about it the other day. Kinda ruined some of the experience for me!

This will on another level of awesome!

DB.

BMW 440i
Pretty sure they normally have a couple of release dates with a couple of delays, have done with the last two games anyway!

bikes_in_gtav.jpg

F56 MINI Cooper S
looks good, i never actually do the challenges on these games just wander round driving and knocking people out lol

dk

911 GTS Cab
I just spent 12 minutes watching a vid entitled grand theft auto 5 on YouTube to then read it came out a year ago, it was very good, but just not the game, very strange.

dk

911 GTS Cab
If its out in may 2012 then I will eat my hat, no f**king way, every gta game has been late!

"2405" can be seen alot on that trailer, Subliminal messages FTW

Lots of speculation about that - some say it's a reference to Dan Houser's birthday.
I think it's too soon for a release date, though it'd be great for it to be that close to completion tbh!

LOVE the mountains/countryside. Some awesome potential there.

Come on, who honestly thought this trailer would be anything less than amazing.

I wonder if we're getting a load of trailers like we did for IV? That was infuriating. And also broke the internet.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Come on, who honestly thought this trailer would be anything less than amazing.

I wonder if we're getting a load of trailers like we did for IV? That was infuriating. And also broke the internet.

Haha, that was awesome. It was unsteady for about 10 minutes :cool:

Slow red one
Just hoping this is good! wasn't impressed with the last one or San Andreas, loved vice city and No 3 so hoping this one will be good!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
grand-theft-auto-v-20111102093653099-000.jpg

You can see from this image alone the level of depth graphically and how it's improved from GTA IV. It looks more realistic and dimensional.

Octy VRS
I've just fired up VC. Surprisingly still decent. Seems ages ago but amazing how it's still very playable. Oddly enough though I'm just driving along the beach in my BF Injection listening to Broken Wings and mowing down everyone I see.

"Wave 103! Where the boys wear more make up than the girls"

Last edited:

DB.

BMW 440i
grand-theft-auto-v-20111102093653099-000.jpg

You can see from this image alone the level of depth graphically and how it's improved from GTA IV. It looks more realistic and dimensional.

That's not a gameplay shot though, theatrical games always make trailers look so much better.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That's not a gameplay shot though, theatrical games always make trailers look so much better.

That's true enough, but Rockstar don't go for rendered images and never have. That's as close as you'll get to what you'll see.